FIFA 12

Cymbols

I know, I'm just saying that you not needing move much made it all the better.

...Should've saved that one too, now that I think about it >_<

Clawson's goal was after you left though Jouzy. Free kick just outside the box, managed to tap it directly at Clawson's feet and he puts it through like nobody was even there to defend it.

Our real satisfying win had to be against the guys with the annoying rap music and penchant for sliding into our feet. Always good to stick it to dirty players.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I was thinking more of TCO's goals, but good on Clawson. Always good for midfielders to chip in!

Haha, I think I'm going to try and do all the accomplishments to get my stamina up and change my player to be a box-to-box as opposed to playmaker. We thinking of getting on tomorrow? It's bank holiday over here.

Nah, I'm not going to be on tomorrow, at least not much anyway.

Hopefully by the time I run with you guys again I'll have finally mastered the kickoff gambit I've been working on.

Only managed to do it right once this week.