FIFA 12

Cymbols

Who you guys got in Ultimate Team? I've strayed from getting any speedsters (Ramires is my quickest and he plays as a CM) because I find that type of play boring, but I'm currently building a Prem team that usually looks like this...

Hart, Walker, Kompany, Vermaelen, Cole, Milner, Ramires, Gerrard, Modric, Cissé (Djibril) and Dzeko.

Got Papiss, Ba, Essien, Walker, Sagna, Glen Johnson, Sczesny, Lescott and Jagielka on my subs/reserves. Currently saving up to get myself a better striker than Dzeko, havent decided who yet.

I have like no money and have played little Ultimate Team, but I'm building towards an England World Cup 2002 squad of

James

Bridge Ferdinand Brown Cole

Beckham Hargreaves J. Cole Dyer

Heskey Owen

Just need a few of my friends to chip in and help me buy Cole, Ferdinand and Heskey. The team will be awful, but I'll have fun playing with it.

Speaking of FUT, Jouz, you up for anything on FUT if not in Club?

Ah sorry I'm actually heading out, was just messing about on FUT for a bit till my lift came. Defo up for it tomorrow/later this week though if you fancy it? What team you got? I'll try and field a team that is similar in ratings (ie probably not use Gerrard and Modric).

Ah sorry I'm actually heading out, was just messing about on FUT for a bit till my lift came. Defo up for it tomorrow/later this week though if you fancy it? What team you got? I'll try and field a team that is similar in ratings (ie probably not use Gerrard and Modric).

Tommorrow might work. My best squad is all silver, I'll give you ratings when I'm done with Walking Dead.

I used to have Xavi in my ultimate team, but I sold him to get:

TOTY Dempsey (92 shooting for a LM?!) [86]

IF Hooper (plays for Celtic, ST. total boss.) [85]

IF Sességnon (Sunderland CM) [83]

So Jouzy, my best FUT squad has 68-72 in my starting 11, with my subs in the 64-69 range (My backup GK and only bronze in the squad is the 64) and 65s and 66s in my reserves.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/123663250

Off a corner, opposing player only manages to nod it away from goal... and I thank him for the perfect setup.