FIFA 12

Cymbols

Despite no great option for LB and average to good CB's, my new German UT are tearing shit up. Gomez plays ST but is there more for bringing Podolski/Ozil/Kagawa/Muller into play. Schweinsteiger is also insanely good at long shots. Cost me like 100,000k though :shifty:.

Hey, Jouzy, need any manager contracts? <_<

Hey, Jouzy, need any manager contracts? <_<

I don't follow :(. You need a gold team so we can play each other more fairly in FUT!

I have like twelve manager contracts.

Gold team... yeah, unless I put real money into it, that's not happening soon. I'm maintaining my silver squad by using an All-English bronze squad (who I refer to as my all-England Youth Team) to play the Bronze International tournaments and buying silver packs that way, mostly for the contracts unless I get someone worth putting on my silver squad's roster.

...FUCK, I forgot to save that AWESOME penalty I scored. >_<. Booted it so it curled high and narrow, the keeper didn't move and the ball whizzed by his ear and into the net. I usually suck at Penalties so I was was HOLY SHIT HOW DID I DO THAT.

Also, got the Orlando Pirates home kit last night, as well as a badge (I forget the club's name) that's perfect for my FUT squad.

Well, if you and your silvers fancy facing the mighty germans at any time let me know. Although by tonight I may have an all-bronze english team too!

Awesome. If you get a striker by the name of Clarke (forget his first name), he has great pace and can really blast shots right into the corners of the net even when not 1 on 1 or in the box.