nPower Football League Thread 2011/12

Lineker

Are West Ham trying to claim that they won World Cup 1966 or something?

You not heard that before? They genuinely say that.

I knew they made a massive deal that Peters, Hurst and Moore played for them but I never realised they considered themselves the winners. <_<

Game over. West Ham promoted, better team on the day and over the season but still :(

Poor Alan Pardew forgetting Guy Demel's name and referring to him as 'this fullback' .. still it could be worse, at least he didn't shag his wife.

..Allegedly. :shifty:

Wait, what is this about?

He's had an affair when he was West Ham manager. A quick google of "Alan Pardew Liverpool Singer" should bring up all the necessary information you need.

Poor Blackpool. How anyone can be happy to see people like Allardyce back in the Premier League is beyond me. Wish it was Blackpool but not to be. George McCartney obviously the difference maker when he came on... :/

Edited by IAceI

Wanted Blackpool to get promoted :( Just dislike West Ham but tbf to Big Sam he did what he said he would do in getting West Ham promoted. Although I kinda wanted to see Big Sam VS Steve Kean next season

Thrilled that we won and will be back in the Prem, but I was really expecting a loss, especially after that Ince goal early on in the second half. Blackpool played the better game and really dominated the second half. Our full backs were poor, and really, we were saved by Blackpool's ineffiency to score. Phillips and Dobbie both missed two sitters; Tangerines should've won handily. However, it all went right for us, for once. I'll gladly take the win, and look forward to a return to the Premier League.

However, without the addition of a new right back, left back, and holding midfielder, I see a quick return to the Championship. Sullivan and Gold are going to have to spend even more this summer, and I don't know how much they'll want to spend considering how much they've already invested in the club.

York are closing on on victory, 2-1 up with minutes to go, looking for a return after an 8 year exile to the football league.

And I'm hoping I will beat Lineker to making next year's thread so that I can choose the subtitle again :shifty: