The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Dempsey is so, so good. I have no idea how he's still at Fulham.

I also rate Dembele. Good footballer.

Because we are awesome.

Dembele will go before Dempsey, I feel. Younger, more potential.

A few years back, when I saw Fulham live, I was so impressed by Dempsey. Guy has an awesome touch.

'Kay.

1-0 to Chelsea. We will now attempt to defend the entire second half and gift an equaliser in the 70-somethingth minute. After that we'll panic and it'll be backs to the wall all the way to the end.

Such is the predominant pattern of my recent experience.

I just can't believe a big club hasn't gone for him. Downing goes for 20m and no one is sniffing around Demps.

Dunno, there was a few teams in for him the last few transfer windows, if you believe rumours. Mostly from teams on the continent, rather than Prem teams though.

From the replay, I don't think he touched the player.. Seemed like a good tackle. Not a booking, even if it was a foul.

The pen is strange.. Two footed tackles like that are red cards and if that's what the pen is for then it's atleast a booking.