The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Only seen the Welbeck goal, so was the penalty as bad as everyone's making it out to be?

Defender didn't move, Ashley Young knocks the ball past him, runs into him and gets snipered by someone in the crowd.

Edit: I think Lichaj is playing left back, even though he's a right back by trade.

Only seen the Welbeck goal, so was the penalty as bad as everyone's making it out to be?

Defender didn't move, Ashley Young knocks the ball past him, runs into him and gets snipered by someone in the crowd.

Edit: I think Lichaj is playing left back, even though he's a right back by trade.

So typical Young dive then?

So typical Young dive then?

Yeah. Defender pulled his leg away from the challenge, Young sought the leg, got caught and flew.

Fucking hell, he just leaves the ball rolling in an entirely different direction whilst he runs into the Villa defender.

He'd better get a ban for that, he's just ruined the game.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: