I just bought/downloaded...

Cymbols

I last bought Frank Turner 'England Keep My Bones'.

Nice, only got into him recently and don't think it has been released in Australia.

My two most recent purchases were Frank Turner's Love & Ire Song and The Tallest Man on Earth's The Wild Hunt.

I usually buy my music in batches... so never seem to impulse buy anything anymore :/

But yeah, from the last batch I found Neutral Milk Hotel's 'In The Airoplane Over The Sea' and Janelle Monae's 'ArchAndroid' albums to be absolutely incredible.

I mean, Monae is probably catchier than Lady GaGa at this moment in time <_<

I most recently downloaded the latest 2 Seasick Steve albums, having seen him play with Foos on Sunday I realised that I needed more Seasick Steve on my iPod. My next priority is probably some of the bands playing Leeds fest I've heard of/heard odd tracks by but don't know very well. I usually find a band or 2 I like by doing so (see: Frank Turner, Gaslight Anthem, Goldfinger, Alexisonfire, Bullet For My Valentine)

I most recently downloaded the latest 2 Seasick Steve albums, having seen him play with Foos on Sunday I realised that I needed more Seasick Steve on my iPod. My next priority is probably some of the bands playing Leeds fest I've heard of/heard odd tracks by but don't know very well. I usually find a band or 2 I like by doing so (see: Frank Turner, Gaslight Anthem, Goldfinger, Alexisonfire, Bullet For My Valentine)

Goldfinger... nice!

Casper - XOXO

He's a German rapper, plays with a live band and his tracks have a kind of Post-Rock feel to them. I like the record, although it's pretty overhyped at the moment. The vinyl looks awesome.

Recently downloaded a FUCKTON of classical music, Ludwig Van Beethoven's symphonies 1 to 9 and the Peer Gynt suite by Edvard Grieg. Also a Japanese Koto Orchestra set-up, just because it sounded interesting. Have listened to it in the past few days, maybe Sousa will finally think I have a sophisticated musical taste now.

Most recently, Hedonism by British folk group Bellowhead. In my opinion, the best album they've released so far, the songs are far more accessible than their previous two, Burlesque and Matachin. New York Girls, A-Begging I Shall Go, and Yarmouth Town are really catchy, and Broomfield Hill and Little Sally Racket are also great. Not a bad song on the thing in my opinion, though Captain Wedderburn and Amsterdam are forgettable.

Probably going to download, from Amazon, Matthew and the Atlas' E.P To the North. For those who don't know them, they're a bit like Mumford & Sons, except with a stronger folk sound. Kingdom of your Own, their other E.P, was wonderful, and while To the North is just a notch below in my opinion, I still love it. I Will Remain is my favourite song at the moment.

Edited by jack95