The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

Damn, Pens are about to be eliminated. Sucks to see them go, but they played horribly today.

Hope the Flyers get the Rangers or Bruins next, at this point, I'll take anyone but the Flyers.

Too bad neither of those teams are probably making the next round so Philly's probably good until the finals. Then it depends on who they run into from the West.

Damn, Pens are about to be eliminated. Sucks to see them go, but they played horribly today.

Hope the Flyers get the Rangers or Bruins next, at this point, I'll take anyone but the Flyers.

Too bad neither of those teams are probably making the next round so Philly's probably good until the finals. Then it depends on who they run into from the West.

But surely Philly will end up choking..... Right? Unfortunately, I don't see anyone but the Bruins or the Rangers knocking them off in the East, and I haven't paid much attention to the West. So no idea on who can beat Philly from over there.

I wish the Pens had brought it today, they just played so badly. Well, always next year.

Guest mr. potato head

Oh boy, that game certainly showcased the best (incredible luck, INCREDIBLE goaltending, the Rieder/Catenacci combo on the penalty kill, lots of hustle, Ryan Murphy's stickhandling) and the worst (over-reliance on top line, abysmal powerplay, lack of a physical presence, complete inability to complete a pass up the ice without sliding the puck along the boards) of Kitchener's season.

To wit: Down 2-1 early in the second, two Rieder shorthanded goals within seconds of each other and a powerplay goal put us up 4-2 after two, London roared back to win 6-4.

But hey, how often do you get to see a goal scored at 19:59.9 of a period? :shifty:

What's with all the Flyers hate?

Are you new to discovering the Fylers?

I'd say this year there's a little less hate based on them playing the Penguins the first round. But most people can't stand the Flyers or their fans.

Wow. Total bullshit call puts the sens up 1-0. I wish the refs would get a little more consistent. Just frustration to watch them make BS calls and then completely miss a call when they're standing right there.

What's with all the Flyers hate?

Are you new to discovering the Fylers?

I'd say this year there's a little less hate based on them playing the Penguins the first round. But most people can't stand the Flyers or their fans.

My dad is a hardcore Flyers Fan even tho were from Alberta Canada and he has been a Flyers Fan for 35 Plus years, everyone i know who isn't a Penguins Fan this year as fair as i know like the Flyers or at least don't hate them

I'm confident that the Blues can knock out L.A. in the second round. Though I'm really feeling it will be St. Louis against Nashville in the West finals, which will just not be good times for me :(

I think that if Quick continues to play well, LA has enough talent to play with anyone left in the West. Not predicting another series win, but it's possible.