The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

I wasn't that excited about Jersey in the first round, but now that I'm against Philly? I'm excited, everyone's rushing to crown the Flyers, but I think they're done. Cleavage is going to be wishing he was still rooting for Jonas Gustavsson when this is over.

I wasn't that excited about Jersey in the first round, but now that I'm against Philly? I'm excited, everyone's rushing to crown the Flyers, but I think they're done. Cleavage is going to be wishing he was still rooting for Jonas Gustavsson when this is over.

Your playoff hopes are about the same as actually finding the creature you're named after. :shifty:

Lou's done. He's shit the bed one too many times to justify his contract

I know, right? I mean, he was fucking horrible in the Boston series last year, where he didn't put up a single point to help his team wi-

Wait, hold on. You say he's a goaltender? You say his job is to stop pucks, not score goals? You say the whole team managed to score a whole eight goals over the course of a seven game series and if the rest of the team had been a bit less useless they might have ended up as the winners? What is this bullshit?! EndOfAnEra has a wonderful narrative of Luongo being shit and that he should feel ashamed of himself going, and you're throwing FACTS in there.

• Like 2

I know, right? I mean, he was fucking horrible in the Boston series last year, where he didn't put up a single point to help his team wi-

Wait, hold on. You say he's a goaltender? You say his job is to stop pucks, not score goals? You say the whole team managed to score a whole eight goals over the course of a seven game series and if the rest of the team had been a bit less useless they might have ended up as the winners? What is this bullshit?! EndOfAnEra has a wonderful narrative of Luongo being shit and that he should feel ashamed of himself going, and you're throwing FACTS in there.

I love you.

Also, woo Quebec! Going for the cup :D

They will start missing the playoffs again once they move to Canada.

This is true!

I'm not really throwing facts in there, it's opinion. I think Lou is AMAZING when he's on point, but when you give out a long term contract like that, you kind of expect him to be on point all the time. He's never been as consistent as he should be, and Schneider is a starting goalie.

Guest mr. potato head

As I have said before, if it wasn't for Luongo, Boston would have won the cup 7-0.

As I have said before, Australians have trouble counting to four.

I'm not really throwing facts in there, it's opinion. I think Lou is AMAZING when he's on point, but when you give out a long term contract like that, you kind of expect him to be on point all the time. He's never been as consistent as he should be, and Schneider is a starting goalie.

Alright then. My opinion is that Roberto Luongo is a top-five goaltender in the NHL, deserves every cent he's being paid, and you're a complete idiot for thinking otherwise. Sorry bro.

I'd say that's pushing it. Luongo IS great, but that deal was awful. Way, way too long.

Alright then. My opinion is that Roberto Luongo is a top-five goaltender in the NHL, deserves every cent he's being paid, and you're a complete idiot for thinking otherwise. Sorry bro.

I always love how you need to bring the douche out anytime anyone disagrees with you.

• Like 1

I always love how you need to bring the douche out anytime anyone disagrees with you.

When the disagreement is as dumb as yours is, it's the only appropriate way to react.