The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

If Phoenix wins, I may have to root for them. I predicted Kings to finish first in their division, so them making the finals doesn't surprise me. However, I never expected Phoenix to make it that far, and It would be great to see them win.

I missed parts of the game, what'd Giroux do?

It was just another case of the refs not calling something, a player getting visibly pissed off about it, and then going and doing something stupid out of frustration. Giroux made a blatant hit to the head on Danius Zubrus, I think. It was shoulder, no elbow, but blatantly looking for the head and getting it.

If Brodeur had been penalized for playing the puck illegally, then it wouldn't have happened. But there was no call on the play, it frustrated Giroux, and Zubrus paid for it.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!

• Like 1

Well, I lost a couple of pounds sweating, lost my voice for a little, and thought my heart would give out... but I'm good now. YES! 1 Win away from finally getting passed the Caps in the playoffs.

Justin Tuck is seen doing his TGWL impression at about 2:40. For those of you not familiar with the NFL, he's the large black man celebrating behind the Rangers bench. That was my favorite part of the night actually. It's always cool to see a pro athlete act like a fan.

Guest mr. potato head

Flyers out, looks like.

I'm OK with this as long as the Rangers win and we get a rematch from 1994.

...when Michael Del Zotto was three years old.

Good lord. :crying:

I'm one game away from not giving two damns about these playoffs anymore.dry.gif

Jump on the LA bandwagon.

If Phoenix wins, I will. If Nashville somehow survives, I'll be singing this the whole time :shifty:

One of us, one of us.

If the Kings win the Cup, I might splurge on a Rob Blake throwback. Or McSorely!

Great time to be a sports fan in LA.