The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

Woooooooo, 5-0 shutout to lead the series 1-0! LETS GO MARLIES!

Kadri with two assists and +3 :D

Also? Kings win! Go Quick Go! You won me the Snake Lake Hockey League championship, you deserve the Stanley Cup.Crazy, he was only a 3rd round pick.

According to this blog poster, Nazem Kadri is an evil wizard.

I'm happy that Rangers are winning, but what's wrong with the way devils are playing? They've looked dominate. ....LA is going out in 4. :shifty: lol, unless devils win, then I'll root for whichever team in the west makes it. :)

The Powerplay has actually been a momentum killer all season for NYR. They start to get a little bit of momentum, then they get a powerplay and it just kills everything, except the have been converting on the PP the last 2 games.

I'm torn.

I'd like to see the Kings win the cup from 8th seed just because of the oh crap they went from sneaking into the playoffs to winning the Cup.

Then there's the holy crap Brodeur might win the cup as a 40 year old Goaltender factor and the fact that he's one of the few remaining players I remember from when I first got into hockey.

Going with Brodeur. He's spent 21 years with the Devils and there's few players in the world that could play claim to that kind of loyal career... Right?

I will say that the Kings are going to be super tough to beat.

I won't even say anything about the Rangers (N)

I would love a Devils win for those reasons. I remember at the beginning of the season I was arguing with people who were writing Brodeur off as finished. To see him win the cup again would be amazing.

I won't complain about a Kings win though, except a lot of people are crowning them when they should have learned from the first two rounds that nothing's a guarantee in hockey.

Edit: And also, C-Heat was clearly living up to his name when he gave himself the Kings in the 'random' draw. :shifty:

If Rangers can get the puck of of their zone, I think they'll win tonight. The problem is they throw it back behind the net every chance they get to clear the puck out. They have to do a better job getting around the devils when they dump the puck, sure there's been a lot of interference there, but you have to be better. Gaborik and Richards both need to show up tonight. Lundqvist can only do so much for this team. It's frustrating to watch because you can feel a goal coming for the other team with how poorly the Rangers have been playing. I blame the coach in a lot of ways and continue to say that the only reason he's still with the rangers is because Rangers didn't have a struggling season --which I guess you can say about any coach, but torts is a cancer here and I don't believe they got this far because of him.