How would you improve <insert game>?

MalaCloudy Black

I was thinking about this after I had seperate conversations with Y2Johnny and Vengy on MSN. How would you improve certain games?

The one I'm thinking of the most, is GTA. The replayability on it is bad, it gets boring after beating the game because you can only kill hookers and peds so much before getting bored with it. I thought, you could add more of a RPG-like element to the game, while still retaining the violent nature; For instance, rather than buying a business and simply collecting the money, You could have to make some business decisions; Hiring employees (usually they'd be from your gang or something) or if you run an Ice Cream shop maybe what brand of ice cream you carry (bad example).

So, how would you improve your favorite game(s)?

i would like Replayability in FF games, once youve beat thats it. square enix need to have hidden features and stuff...

ive always wanted a Suikoden-eqsue game, since suikoden never gets released in UK i was hoping another company would make the same style rpg (recruit characters etc etc)

Well although the FF series is super, I'd make like most of the games have around three or four different endings. I'd add some more storylines so like you coulce choose and path instead of it being the same as how everyone elses is, if that makes sense.

Also in WWE Smackdown I'd like change the whole WWE SD Vs Raw to WWE Vs WCW Monday Night Wars. Or just WWE Vs WCW. Then have like shows go head to head with both rosters, that would be like a super roster of like 100+ wrestlers :)

For games like Socom, make it more GTA-esque. I'm not talking about murdering hookers. ;) I mean like you are a commander and you could get phone calls with more missions. There should be a free-for-all map for it's kinda like online play (kill everybody). You see how many people you can kill before dying yourself. Also, take away the cheating and glitching in online play.

for socom they should make it so 56kers can play online too.

for wrestling games such as HCTP they need to include a create a move also the chance to use an eyetoy( or the ability to uplaod a photo of your face aka thug) as to use on caws . also they need to rework and somehow improve collision detection

for football game ssuch as madden they need a feature where you create yourself as a coach and work your self from highschool coach to college coach to Nfl coach

Add career mode to the Pro Evolution series, like on the N64 ISS 2000 - which I've been playing again. The bit where your dirty magazines get found is pretty funny.

For the Metal Gear Solid series pretty much all you can do is give Snake some new moves. Now there is a game that is nigh on perfect.

I think in Xenosaga, they ought to have dumped the combat part entirely. Seeing as how the game is essentially one big cutscene, they might as well dump the RPG portions and have more cool battle scenes instead. Besides, the difficulty in the game was so fucked up they shouldn't have bothered anyway.

I think in Xenosaga, they ought to have dumped the combat part entirely. Seeing as how the game is essentially one big cutscene, they might as well dump the RPG portions and have more cool battle scenes instead. Besides, the difficulty in the game was so fucked up they shouldn't have bothered anyway.

How is the difficulty fucked up? I had problems with ONE boss. ONE <_<

in conclusion,

Xenosaga owns your fucking face, Gongsun.

right now all I can think of is Gran Turismo 3 and Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Gran Turismo 3: Add more classic cars and muscle cars like there were in GT1 and GT2.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City: make the graphics more like GTA3... for some reason I liked the GTA3 graphics better then GTA:VC.

There are only two things wrong with Xenosaga, no matter what Gongsun says:

1. They shouldn't have cast Sherry Lynn to do Momo's voice, because its weird hearing Sasami from Tenchi Muyo in the game.

2. The end boss is a total wuss. With or without using Erde Kaiser on it.

Edited by GhostMachine

Spiderman 2

I would put a big sticker on the front saying

"This game is boring and repetitive. You fight the same boss ninteen times, and once that's done you can spend your time finding over four hundred secret tokens for no reward"

1. They shouldn't have cast Sherry Lynn to do Momo's voice, because its weird hearing Sasami from Tenchi Muyo in the game.

2. The end boss is a total wuss. With or without using Erde Kaiser on it.

Holy shit. That's Sasami from Tenchi Muyo? No fucking wonder I thought the voice sounded familiar!

:blush: I used Erde Kaiser to defeat the end boss so I'd have no idea how hard it was...:lol:

Fallout 2: More Vehicles, and a larger number of secret weapons and of shit etc. Also more levels (highest is 30).

Other than that, this game is perfect, screw you GTA:Vice Cities and Metal Gear Solids, this is the greatest game ever, it just gets absolutely no love from anyone (but SDM)

Games I'd improve are...Tony Hawk's Underground, Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2, & True Crime Streets Of L.A.

Tony Hawk's Underground

More Sponsers, More Old-School Levels, More Regular Levels, 2 player Story Mode, More In Depth Create-A-Skater/Create-A-Trick, More Realisticness (You are unable to pull a 1440 in real life, yet).

Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2

Easier controling, more levels, create-a-trick, create-a-biker, 2 player story mode, more in depth story mode.

True Crime Streets Of L.A.

Add more cities

Edited by ILoveNicole

Fallout 2: More Vehicles, and a larger number of secret weapons and of shit etc. Also more levels (highest is 30).

No. You suck. Never post at a Fallout board, ever.

One thing I'd probably change in most sports games is including career and franchise records.

I just don't see the point of putting in the work to have up to 120 seasons in a franchise (MVP baseball) but no career or team records. What's the point?

Madden has a 30-season limit IIRC.

They keep the career stats of all the players, why not have a records page?

Need more expansions in games, and better options. See Quarterback Club on N64, custom uniforms, pick your own stadium/weather patterns city name and logo. It's never been done as well since.

And where the hell were you GTA replayability haters when Matzat and whatshisface doubled up on me? Bastards.