Official EWB Fantasy Football League Season 7

Maxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am not inactive by choice the last couple of weeks, my Yahoo ID has gone mental. Password doesn't work, won't let me set a new one, doesn't recognise my alternate contact. No idea whether I've won or lost the past two weeks, or how I'm doing this week :(

Not well. You're 4-9 and down 63-128 against me in the game for 11th place.

Good luck in the championship game next week Jstarr.

I'll feel a lot more comfortable about that when Ray Rice goes strolling in with his second or third TD. Besides, I need him to show out huge in another league, too.

So, how's everyone done in their other leagues this season? I've got five (yeah, I need a support group), and I was shocked to have all five teams get to the playoffs. Already in the final for my money league (in which I'm beating all the "experts" at Athlon Sports), have two first-round byes this week, and trying to beat a guy who called me out for being a shady trader in my trophy league at home. It's been a hella season, and I need to send Ray Rice and Shady McCoy some Christmas cards for most of it.

I'll feel a lot more comfortable about that when Ray Rice goes strolling in with his second or third TD. Besides, I need him to show out huge in another league, too.

So, how's everyone done in their other leagues this season? I've got five (yeah, I need a support group), and I was shocked to have all five teams get to the playoffs. Already in the final for my money league (in which I'm beating all the "experts" at Athlon Sports), have two first-round byes this week, and trying to beat a guy who called me out for being a shady trader in my trophy league at home. It's been a hella season, and I need to send Ray Rice and Shady McCoy some Christmas cards for most of it.

No you don't, Mike Wallace won't come close to closing the gap.

No you don't, Mike Wallace won't come close to closing the gap.

He'd better, he's the other guy I need to beat the dick that assaulted my integrity. His team's done, I have Rice and Wallace. I need about 45 between the two.

I also need several adult beverages.