Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

TKz

The only didn't stack in Black Ops. Which I hated. Because it meant you either had to be really, really good to get the high end killstreaks, or just camp/abuse grenade launcher and all other manner of cheap ways. I get that in theory it kind of evens out the game more, because you had to be good enough to get those kills on your own to be rewarded the high end ones, but that's just not the way it played out. I much prefer them stacking, because it means there's a lot less dying straight after spawning just because someone figured out the exact spot to aim a Grenade Launcher that it hits the spawn point.

Practice and unlocks make it easier, really. I'm already nearing the end of my first prestige run, it's an alright game, but you really need to be a twitch gamer to get a serious Kill/Death ratio -_-

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...