Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I think that's in preferences somewhere, I just didn't change it.

I just won a friendly against a small Mexican team that had no substitutes and their two keepers just alternated playing at right back and goalkeeper.

Oh and DM, snap! I signed Sebastian Ribas on a free too! Although I am trying to get another international slot or else someone is going to have to go.

Interesting things Gazz noticed whilst looking around the English leagues in 2025

MK Dons - Blue Square North

AFC Wimbledon - Championship

Liverpool - Three titles in a row

Everton - League Two

Reading - Blue Square Premiership

I just won a friendly against a small Mexican team that had no substitutes and their two keepers just alternated playing at right back and goalkeeper.

Oh and DM, snap! I signed Sebastian Ribas on a free too! Although I am trying to get another international slot or else someone is going to have to go.

The very thought of organising a tactic where the DR has "position swap" set with the Goalkeeper is tremendous.

It worked oddly well. They only conceded 3!

I am confronted with a problem, EWB, I have eight international slots which means I may have to chose between these four as to who stays and who goes.

Konè and Hassli are both 34. Ribas and Dagoberto are 27 and 32 respectively. I'm getting constant reports that Konè is passed it and so is Hassli. I think I'm going to have to release them both. :(

I ended up cutting them and Lovel Palmer. All over thirty. Replacing them with a 19 year old, 27 year old and a 32 year old.

Inspired by Euro 2012 I've started a game as England. A bit annoying that Daniel Sturridge, Danny Wellbeck, Tom Cleverley, Kyle Walker and Adam Johnson and to a lesser extent Phil Jones and Chris Smalling NEVER get a game for their club. Aside from the lack of development, I can hardly justify picking players that never get a game. So much for my planned youthful revolution.

I screwed up and offered some new contracts, got my maths wrong and we're waaay over salary cap. No way out of it, I'm gonna have to replay the last couple of hours.

I wanna start one as Holland, and one as England. Maybe even Scotland or Rep. Ireland.

Fuck it I'll do a four player game!

I'm already fancying a Denmark game! And a Germany one.

I'm hoping that you can... I've deleted the file which produces the fake names, but TBH I've never checked if they're a playable nation or not. If not, then Denmark it is!

I'm hoping that you can... I've deleted the file which produces the fake names, but TBH I've never checked if they're a playable nation or not. If not, then Denmark it is!

Germany are a playable nation.

After years of not managing to get into FM, I've finally got into a game! Running around in the Jupiler League with FC Zwolle having joined half way through their first season. They finished that one poo, but we sit in 2nd after thirteen games and have already earned a play-off spot thanks to the weird Dutch system of periods. My captain is a shit, though - I held a team meeting to get everyone pumped, and he told me it was a waste of time! In front of the whole team!

Nevertheless, we came out and thrashed recently demoted team Excelsior 4-0 away from home, so that's helped get the morale up.

Weirdest thing, though. My leading scorer has scored 18 from 14 starts this season having managed just 5 from 17 appearances last season. I don't get it because he's not that good, and is allegedly my fourth best striker.