Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I proposed a friendly at home that got rejected (to fufill the aforementioned friendly obligation). In hindsight I should've went away, but seriously, why is it that the other ten teams that I'm willing to pay money to have no qualms about travelling far? Pretty sure none of the the teams I face like Corinthians, PSG and the random scrub Europe sides are touring Spain, so wazzupwitdat?

Also, won the DON'S FLOUR CO WORLD TROPHY by beating Man U 1-0 with a clutch marker in the 85th minute from my custom San Marinese striker of death. I really hate dealing with attacking midfielders like Antonio Valencia who are fucking everywhere at once. Any way to seal that speed?

Who is everyone's most prolific striker? Not reached the end of the season yet but Torres is now 31 for 24 appearances and pending him staying fit for the end of the season, I think he'll be my highest goalscorer ever if this carries on.

Your...custom...striker of death?

You created an awesome player in the editor?

EDIT:

Who is everyone's most prolific striker? Not reached the end of the season yet but Torres is now 31 for 24 appearances and pending him staying fit for the end of the season, I think he'll be my highest goalscorer ever if this carries on.

In my Arsenal (by way of two seasons at Newcastle) game Van Persie is actually my worst striker. Walcott has something like 26 goals from 24(10) appearances and Bendtner is well above a goal-per-appearance ratio. RVP, despite having a 7.2X average rating only has 10 goals from about 21 appearances. They've all been pretty stupendous goals, mind.

Feel for the NEC goalkeeper. He conceded 10 to us in the KNVB Cup earlier in the year, and now goes and concedes a lazy eight to PSV.

Massive chance to win the league I feel. Six games to play and we are six points clear of Ajax with a game in hand and 13 from PSV. Won a massive Klassieker showdown at home 3-1 to pull six clear of the Ajax.

EDIT: 2-0 win at PSV means it'll take a colossal choke from here.

Feel for the NEC goalkeeper. He conceded 10 to us in the KNVB Cup earlier in the year, and now goes and concedes a lazy eight to PSV.

Massive chance to win the league I feel. Six games to play and we are six points clear of Ajax with a game in hand and 13 from PSV. Won a massive Klassieker showdown at home 3-1 to pull six clear of the Ajax.

:wub:

:wub:

Screenshot2012-06-25at73809PM.png

Wilson Morelo and he does not score every game. In fact he is a slow starter mostly. But when he gets on a run of goals he bangs them in for fun. Last season he broke Hassli's record for goals in a single season. He is only 28 and will no doubt break Hassli's 50 something goals record.

As far as strikers go, I loaned a guy from Dortmund for the season and he just wouldn't stop scoring. All up scored 47 from 46 appearances, and also managed 19 assists and 15 MoMs. He's valued at around 4 million Euro, and I'm trying to stump up 8 million to get him for good. Was immense.

I got my most ridiculous league total last season at Barca. Vaclav Kadlec got 47 in 36 in the league, which is far and away the most ridiculous I've had. Before that I think Gonzalo Higuain for my Liverpool side with 34 in 36 on '07 was the best. In all competitions, I'm not sure what my best ever is. Probably Kadlec, though he only mustered two goals outside the league for a total of 49.

Daniel Sturridge is the greatest striker I've ever managed in FM. He fitted my system perfectly, was beyond prolific and he got him on a free. It hurt me so much to make him a back-up as his attributes began to drop. :(

danielsturridgehistoryc.png

Never had anyone be as consistent as he was.

Who is everyone's most prolific striker?

Daniel Ayala.

Well, he's technically a center back but he's my top goalscorer for some reason.

Pablo Counago :wub:

• Like 2

Julio Baptista.

46 in 32.

From DMC. :shifty:

You know, you could just start telling us about your African journey...

You don't think I've not had Lineker whining at me every damn day?