Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Lineker

Can't believe no one recognised Sally Bercow. Am I the only one that watches Have I Got News For You these days?

As well as her, I knew Jedward, Paddy, Kerry, Amy and Tara. But I am a media/reality TV/trash junkie.

Digital Spy reported that someone dropped out the night before launch, so I'm thinking that might have been one of the rumoured "big names". Or more likely, it was some guy from Dirty Sexy Things (I didn't even watch that one) that was rumoured to go it. All the rumours I heard ended up being pretty accurate, accept it was the wrong Pamela from Baywatch and it was a different soap star. Everyone else was accounted for except Darryn Lyons.

Can't believe no one recognised Sally Bercow. Am I the only one that watches Have I Got News For You these days?

As well as her, I knew Jedward, Paddy, Kerry, Amy and Tara. But I am a media/reality TV/trash junkie.

Digital Spy reported that someone dropped out the night before launch, so I'm thinking that might have been one of the rumoured "big names". Or more likely, it was some guy from Dirty Sexy Things (I didn't even watch that one) that was rumoured to go it. All the rumours I heard ended up being pretty accurate, accept it was the wrong Pamela from Baywatch and it was a different soap star. Everyone else was accounted for except Darryn Lyons.

When the corrie actor went in he said that he was only contacted 2 days ago to come on the show so his mum packed for him as he didnt have enough time, so it is probably true that someone dropped out

Guest BK2010

Yeah Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff with a total 14 Baywatch appearances.

It comes to something when your line up makes John McCririck seem like he was actually a top quality booking.

John was a legend lol, always talking about "Boobie" and Big Brother taking his cola from him was hilarious...

When the corrie actor went in he said that he was only contacted 2 days ago to come on the show so his mum packed for him as he didnt have enough time, so it is probably true that someone dropped out

I'm probably guessing Steve Strange dropped out as he was the only one to confirm that he was in discussions to be on the show.

As long as he mistakes Jedward for paparazzi and it leads to a handicap match.

How exactly is he going to confront the paparazzi when he's stuck in the house with drug addicts and morons?