EWBFL 12 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

We've got a wireless hotspot, as we won't get full Internet installed until next Saturday. I'll try and see if I can get my game in with the hotspot at some point this weekend.

Good game Mystikz,

Knew it was going to be a good one when we had the whole INT/fumble/challenge overturning play near the start. I thought for sure it was heading for overtime but you just tried a little too much to put it in the end zone and I managed for force the fumble and luckily for me recover it.

CJ2K racked up 170~ rushing yards and a decent amount of receiving yards too, the monster!

it was a good game, kinda disappointing end though. you had a really good run D. still thought I'd run for it on 3rd down since I could try again on 4th. then AP pushes forward and fumbled on the 3 :crying:

I have no idea what actually happened on that INT/Fumble. Ponder clearly got intercepted then your guy gets stripped by Ponder himself some O lineman falls on it. I wish I had gotten to see the replay, kinda surprised it was overturned.

so much for Percy Harvin's MVP type year. had that great kick off return then out for a month with a broken hand, sigh.

WEEK THIRTEEN[Deadline: Friday, April 27th, 3 PM EST]

Lions (DM) @ Packers

Vikings (Myst) @ Giants

Bills @ Titans (Dan)

Cowboys @ Panthers (DYSI)

Dolphins @ Chargers (Maxx)

Texans (Drags) @ Colts

-

USER STANDINGS

Chargers (Maxx), 11-0

Lions (DM), 9-2

Titans (Dan), 9-2

Panthers (DYSI), 8-3

Vikings (Myst), 8-3

Texans (Drags), 7-4

Fuck the Bills.

Just looking back here.

I mean, I wouldn't mind taking another crack at it. But I tried 4 times and something always happens. Like Calvin Johnson getting hurt, Jahvid Best getting hurt, or just the Raiders going into beast mode and picking off Matthew Stafford 3 times. Might as well just sim it.

What the actual fuck? o_O

Yeah, we all got into him for that. He basically wanted to play but if something went wrong he restarted. That's why he isn't around now. :shifty:

Got back to my winning ways against the Cowboys but my offense is still pretty shaky. I need to stop forcing passes with Cam, it doesn't end well AT ALL.

We're good. I forgot Daniel Thomas existed, and that for some reason they made him super hard to tackle. Luckily, Chad Henne is still Chad Henne.

WEEK FOURTEEN [Deadline: Sunday, April 29th, 3 PM EST OR Friday, May 4th, 3 PM EST]

Titans (Dan) @ Colts

Lions (DM) @ Vikings (Myst) -- **Potential divisional title at stake**

Jags @ Texans (Drags)

Chargers (Maxx) @ Saints

Panthers (DYSI) @ Packers

Took care of my game and beat the Packers on the snow covered frozen tundra. In the process made Aaron Rodgers my bitch, 12 completions for 81 yards and 2 interceptions. (H)

Unless Drags takes a nose dive, we should all be making the playoffs. So basically we're all making the playoffs... except for Drags. :shifty:

Good game. I feel slightly hard done by with that result having just seen the stats and the stupid fumble return and interception in the 1st quarter but then again I suppose that was gonna happen after the last game against Dragsy.