Borderlands 2

EWB's Best Poster.

They're doing a bunch of Shift Codes this weekend for all platforms. The next one will be started in a few minutes (11am Eastern) and last for two hours. You get one golden key for the codes. They've been posted on Twitter.

Oh, and I have a ton of sidequests to do now. Did the Clan War one last night, but somehow accidentally sided with the people I didn't want to side with :(

EDIT: The codes are

X360: WB5T3-JS3W6-JRXTX-KR333-FTXBZ

WinPC: CT5TB-H3ZX9-6TTBJ-JT33J-TFJRK

PS3: WB5T3-JS3Z3-RSTWT-SJ533-FTXBT

Edited by Vitamin E

Damn, missed out on yesterdays lot since I was so wrapped up in FIFA but got this one at least. Think I'm back to 2 or 3 keys now so I might open the chest again at around level 15 or 20 depending on how many more keys I can get. I tried the other day when there were only 1000 redemptions availible on a code and it went instantly.

Yeah, I missed when the limit was 1k despite entering it a few minutes after it was posted. I think they said those ones gave 5 keys per redemption?

I got on yesterday (missed the one they posted at like, 2 am or something). Hoping I can get the other two they plan on doing this weekend to give me 5 keys total.

Edited by Vitamin E

She's beyond amazing.

Also, I don't know what it is, but trying to do some side missions in Lynchwood has been fucking hard. I don't know if it is the enemies or just being a bit Borderlanded out for the day, but I lost far too much money from dying.

Edited by Vitamin E

When I first got the Lynchwood missions, they were about three levels above me. I just got done with them now and it was still insanely frustrating because the enemies never stop respawning. I'm not ashamed to admit, I yelled at the tv a few times.

3 levels above? Enemies never stop spawning? Oh fuck yes, my turret is gonna have a field day.

Just finished the side mission: The Name Game, lol how could you even come up with a name like Bonerfarts. Go Sir Hammerlock!

Lame, also there is a Sanctuary Citizen, I thought let's talk, she said: Once, I was a vault hunter like you but then, I took a bullet to the knee :shifty: