EWR 2011 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

None but can't he be added and simply removed if either are found out to be which is Psicosis. It's not like it is common knowledge which is him. It's not like the smoking gun that made Inquisidor be Vanquero/Vanquerito due to a common relationship (that being Polvora being his brother who he seconded for a big match.)

Just a side note on this... Cagematch lists Mini Kenzo Suzuki as Mini Psicosis III: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=10043&gimmick=Mini+Psicosis+III

Dunno if it's accurate or not and I did add Mini Psicosis II this month, but could be a lead to him being Suzuki.

Other quick notes:

Still plan to release the update later this evening (which might be Saturday morning for some of you). I usually hit the bed around 3AM EST, so it'll be done by then, regardless. There's just some last minute spoilers floating in that I'm trying to get as many of them as possible on the update before the release.

There are gonna be over 200 pics in the FULL update, so a decent chunk of holes filled and a junkload of workers have been added... I'm talking more than 70 added this month.

-Bill

Just a few notes here to add before the new update is released.

- ROH signed Mike Mondo

http://pwinsider.com/article/62097/new-roh-signing-tv-taping-this-weekend-and-more.html?p=1

- WWE has released Wed Brisco

http://pwinsider.com/article/62090/son-of-wwe-hall-of-famer-gone-from-wwe-developmental.html?p=1

- Jimmy Uso was arrested for a DUI, so i'd lower his behavior by about 5 points ?

http://pwinsider.com/article/62074/wwe-star-arrested.html?p=1

Just a thought:

Has their been any discussion on putting TNA and ROH stars on written contracts? Both promotions have been going the "WWE route" with their superstars for quite some time, now that they are both growing. TNA only allows superstars to appears at certain events that they have pre-approved (much like the WWE does for Jerry Lawler and other stars on rare occasions), and ROH now have stated that all superstars they sign or renew the contracts of, can only for ROH if they are to be part of ROH's weekly television show.

Although both promotions still list their superstars as "independent contractors" the WWE does as well, and we all know how their contract situation goes in this game.

Still plan to release the update later this evening (which might be Saturday morning for some of you). I usually hit the bed around 3AM EST, so it'll be done by then, regardless. There's just some last minute spoilers floating in that I'm trying to get as many of them as possible on the update before the release.

-Bill

Where are you from? :D

Just a thought:

Has their been any discussion on putting TNA and ROH stars on written contracts? Both promotions have been going the "WWE route" with their superstars for quite some time, now that they are both growing. TNA only allows superstars to appears at certain events that they have pre-approved (much like the WWE does for Jerry Lawler and other stars on rare occasions), and ROH now have stated that all superstars they sign or renew the contracts of, can only for ROH if they are to be part of ROH's weekly television show.

Although both promotions still list their superstars as "independent contractors" the WWE does as well, and we all know how their contract situation goes in this game.

A good chunk of the TNA workers that aren't involved with other promotions are on written deals already. There's probably some that could be made written, as they don't work with other promotions, but probably won't get to that before the October update is realeased. In ROH, a good chunk of workers are with multiple companies, so it's not really ideal... There are only 9 workers on the ROH roster that are not on a development deal that don't work for at least one other company.

Where are you from?

United States. Indiana, to be exact. I'm on EST (Eastern Standard Time). So, any sort of time I give will be "my" time.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest The Phenomenal Red

None but can't he be added and simply removed if either are found out to be which is Psicosis. It's not like it is common knowledge which is him. It's not like the smoking gun that made Inquisidor be Vanquero/Vanquerito due to a common relationship (that being Polvora being his brother who he seconded for a big match.)

Just a side note on this... Cagematch lists Mini Kenzo Suzuki as Mini Psicosis III: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=10043&gimmick=Mini+Psicosis+III

Dunno if it's accurate or not and I did add Mini Psicosis II this month, but could be a lead to him being Suzuki.

I would not, Jerrito Estrada is also listed as Mini Psicosis on Cagematch... <_<Jerrito Estrada. Perhaps Estrada REALLY is Jerrito as cage match lists the matches under his profile but I would not say this is concrete evidence... <_<

Add Super Crazy Bushi as an alter ego for Super Crazy.

Add a tag team for Super Crazy and BUSHI/T28/Tetsuya Bushi at 10 exp.

Add a tag team for Colt Cabana and Bison Smith at 5 exp.

Add loyalty between Ricky Marvin and Negro Casas.

Add friendships between Colt Cabana and Mike Quackenbush, Bison Smith and Ricky Marvin.

-- Shelly Martinez is advertised to wrestle for Ground Xero Wrestling on October 29 and November 5 in Virginia.

Is it worthwhile to re-make her an active worker?

The October Stats update thread is posted. It just needs stuck by a moderator.

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=85721