EWR 2011 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I would not put her as Reby Sky, she still goes by Rebecca Reyes for LLUSA.

Not sure if I would tick star for Larry Dallas. (Edit: This is WRESTLING, not Curb Your Enthusiasm which has Larry David...)

As far as I know she uses the name Reby Sky more often than Rebecca Reyes. I don't think LLUSA runs consistently enough to put that as the priority promotion for her name. As for the Dallas thing, it is open to opinion. I think he deserves it.

LLUSA runs a every other month if not every month. She mainly only does EVOLVE which runs once every two/three months. For this reason, I'd keep her as Rebecca Reyes.

Jose Maximo "retired" a while ago, Wil Maximo is the one who should be added to Force-1.

Just because he "retired", doesn't mean he couldn't come back.

*facepalm* He was not asking Jose to be removed from the game, just saying Wil should be in Force-1, NOT Jose.

I never said he should be removed. :shifty: I'm just saying that he could come out of retirement, people do that, ya know.

Yeah, and for now he is retired. Until he comes out, I'd keep him under non-worker.

LLUSA Notes:

Lucha Libre USA announced they are returning to MTV2 and MTVTres. The first show is Saturday, October 1st, at 10 AM eastern. They last aired on those networks August of 2010. The show originally had a late Friday night slot with reruns on the weekend. Saturday morning is not as good, but it is better than not being on TV at all.

I would put LLUSA on at early evening as that's the closest to 10 AM.

AAA spoiler:

Add Los Maniacos as a stable. Silver Kain will be the leader and Ultimo Gladiador and Decniss will be the other members. Also add Decniss to La Manarquia. Remove Decniss from La Milicia. La Manarquia is still around but will be demphasized as Chessman is Konnan's new project (replacing Zorro.)

CMLL spoiler:

La Sombra is the CMLL Universal Champion

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor are the new CHIKARA Campeones de Parejas

Crossbones...uh, i mean CROSSBONES(!) returned at the Sunday Show and teamed with UMB, Frightmare and Hallowicked

For those reading, the above is a Chikara Spoiler.

Kustimonia - It helps if you mention above the spoiler the promotion/event, that way people that watch specific ones can tell if they need to aviod it.

Britani Knight signs with WWE

Independent women’s wrestler Britani Knight is reportedly beginning with FCW soon under her WWE developmental deal. Knight is currently finishing up independent bookings. She will be appearing at the SHIMMER tapings in early October.

Knight has received several WWE tryouts in the UK over the years and was reported to have signed a deal in April of this year but released a statement online denying it. The 18 year old is from the UK’s famous Knight wrestling family. No word yet when she will debut for FCW but it will be before the end of the year.

Source: PWInsider

add her to WWE

Independent women's wrestler Britani Knight is reportedly beginning with FCW soon under her WWE developmental deal. Knight is currently finishing up independent bookings. She will be appearing at the SHIMMER tapings in early October.

Knight has received several WWE tryouts in the UK over the years and was reported to have signed a deal in April of this year but released a statement online denying it. The 18 year old is from the UK's famous Knight wrestling family. No word yet when she will debut for FCW but it will be before the end of the year.

add her to WWE

Bit premature don't you think. Has the WWE actually confirmed yet or are we still running on rumours? - However I can confirm she did her last WAW (company run by her parents) show a few weeks ago when her departure "To the United States" was announced, so at least there is some truth to the story.

Also, if she's appearing for SHIMMER in early October, doesn't that mean she should still also be contracted there if the contract is added to WWE?

Edited by Muppet92

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Independent women’s wrestler Britani Knight is reportedly beginning with FCW soon under her WWE developmental deal. Knight is currently finishing up independent bookings. She will be appearing at the SHIMMER tapings in early October.

Knight has received several WWE tryouts in the UK over the years and was reported to have signed a deal in April of this year but released a statement online denying it. The 18 year old is from the UK’s famous Knight wrestling family. No word yet when she will debut for FCW but it will be before the end of the year.

add her to WWE

I guess make it an open deal for October as she still is working SHIMMER which I believe is early October. If it's in September, then put her under a written deal.

NWA Anarchy:

-According to Bill Buck's Myspace he should be 26, not 22.

-Delete Jerry Palmer from the game. Rename Anarchy Board (staff-owner) to Jerry Palmer. Remove him as the owner of NWA Anarchy.

The new owner (as of April) is Franklin Dove, who is a "local fan" who I couldn't find much info on, so maybe just put him as 45, with a

little less talent than Palmer (48?) and 80 for backstage.

-Raise "Hate Junkies" experience to 68.

-Raise "The New Wave" experience to 71

Add the following guys:

Bo Newsome:

Full Name: Bo Newsome

Shortened Name: Newsome

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: High Cross Body Block (top rope) Uranage Slam (impact)

Relationships: Loyalty to Slim J

Alter Egos: Bo Newsom

Brawl: 45

Speed: 50

Technical: 46

Stiffness: 45

Selling: 55

Over: 8

Charisma: 47

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Disposition: Face Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Other: N/A

Chris Mayne:

Full Name: Chris Mayne

Shortened Name: Mayne

Weight: Lightweight

Finishers: Cutter (Impact) x2

Relationships: N/A

Alter Egos: N/A

Brawl: 54

Speed: 50

Technical: 56

Stiffness: 56

Selling: 70

Over: 12

Charisma: 56

Disposition: Heel Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Cocky

Other: Create a tag team called "Starting Lineup" with Sugar Dunkerton 2 exp. Inactive. Create a tag team called "The Ambassadors" with Jacoby Boykins 5 exp. Active.

Jacoby Boykins:

Full Name: Jacoby Boykins

Shortened Name: Boykins

Weight: Heavyweight

Finishers: Jackhammer (impact) x2

Relationships: N/A

Alter Egos: Ja'Coby Boykins

Brawl: 55

Speed: 23

Technical: 44

Stiffness: 63

Selling: 54

Over: 8

Charisma: 56

Disposition: Heel Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Monster

Other: Tick Menacing

I'm not sure what the policy for this is, it's listed that Leah West (Irena Janjic) is European. She was born in Bosnia, but was raised an Australia, and surely calls herself an Australian. So is it based on where they were born, or should we perhaps change her to Australian, because she grew up there?

If it's based on birth, shouldn't Kane be Mexican?

SOURCE: http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/03/09/more-details-on-new-wwe-signing-irena-janjic/

Edited by stephenbutler

I'm not sure what the policy for this is, it's listed that Leah West (Irena Janjic) is European. She was born in Bosnia, but was raised an Australia, and surely calls herself an Australian. So is it based on where they were born, or should we perhaps change her to Australian, because she grew up there?

It should be based on where they were born. And Kane would be European, considering he was born in Madrid, Spain... not Mexico.

It should be based on where they were born. And Kane would be European, considering he was born in Madrid, Spain... not Mexico.

/facepalm

My bad, I feel ignorant now. Yeah, I just wanted clarification. Thanks :)