EWR 2011 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I'm not sure what the policy for this is, it's listed that Leah West (Irena Janjic) is European. She was born in Bosnia, but was raised an Australia, and surely calls herself an Australian. So is it based on where they were born, or should we perhaps change her to Australian, because she grew up there?

If it's based on birth, shouldn't Kane be Mexican?

It should be based on where they were born. And Kane would be European, considering he was born in Madrid, Spain... not Mexico.

/facepalm

My bad, I feel ignorant now. Yeah, I just wanted clarification. Thanks :)

This has come up a few times before. He was born on an American Air Force base, which makes it a small spot of American soil in Spain, making him 100% American.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'm not sure what the policy for this is, it's listed that Leah West (Irena Janjic) is European. She was born in Bosnia, but was raised an Australia, and surely calls herself an Australian. So is it based on where they were born, or should we perhaps change her to Australian, because she grew up there?

SOURCE: http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/03/09/more-details-on-new-wwe-signing-irena-janjic/

It's a touchy subject to me because say you are my International Business teacher's son who was born in Greece to two Americans, wouldn't you be American by blood and thus make you American rather than Greek because you were born there. If I were Tommy Lee, I would consider myself as American ant Greek due to my family's bloodline rather than place of birth.

It should be based on where they were born. And Kane would be European, considering he was born in Madrid, Spain... not Mexico.

FYI Kane was born to two American's one of which (his dad) was stationed with the Air Force in Spain. This would make him American rather than being Spanish.

Personally, I would go with where they were raised... People like Kane, Lilian Garcia & Daffney were born or raised outside of the States on American Army bases, that makes them American.

Chris Jericho was born in New York while his dad played hockey there; he was raised in Canada and has always identified as being canadian; his nationality should be Canadian, not American.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

In LLUSA news:

Add Kip James/Billy Gunn to LLUSA as a pro-USA upper midcard heel and add him to The Right. He goes by Kip Gunn for LLUSA so perhaps that should be his name. No idea what alter ego to remove because he has a bunch.

The new ring announcers for LLUSA are Kevin Kelly (who I think is still with RoH) and Stevie Richards and not Nigel Sherod and Lalo Gonzales. So I guess leave the lead commentator blank for the time being.

Edit Other lucha updates:

Add an inactive tag team for Charly Manson and Electro Shock called The New Black Family at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Charly Manson and Pentagon Black called The New Black Family II at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Electro Shock and Pentagon Black called The New Black Family III at 15 exp.

2nd Edit:

Add El Mosco as an alter ego for X-Fly

Add El Super Nova as an alter ego for Mike Segura

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

The Miz and R-Truth were officially fired from their contracts on RAW this past Monday. Take them off the WWE Roster.

Good god almighty! Moron!

You chose that to be your only post in over four years?

Moron dry.gif

LOL agreed... but c'mon. His response wasn't totally unwarranted.

CW:

-Add a tag team called "The Arion Brothers" with Alex Arion and Frankie Arion. 5 exp. Inactive. Add a blood relation between Alex Arion and Frankie Arion.

-Add "Frankie Roda" and "Frankie A" as alter egos for Frankie Arion.

-Make Alexxis Neveah an active worker. Make Scotty Slade a manager (managing Alexxis Neveah). Change his gimmick to Lackey.

-Raise "The Logan Brothers" experience to 100.

-Make Chase Del Monte a heel. Change his gimmick to Old School Heel. Deactivate "Chase and Julian" and "Del Monte and Darling"

-Make Alex Arion a face. Make his gimmick to Old School Face.

-Rename Maverick Wild to Johnny Vegas.

-Make Mikaze the CW Heavyweight Champion.

-Remove Mistress Belmont.

-Make Rick Fuller's gimmick Bad Ass. Deactivate "The Brotherhood NWA." Raise "DETONATORS" experience to 100.

-Add Mercedes KV:

Full Name: Mercedes KV

Shortened Name: Mercedes

Birth Month: January (Cagematch)

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: One Handed Neckbreaker (impact) x2

Relationships: Loyalty to Brian Fury, Brian Milonas, and Handsome Johnny

Alter Egos: Miss Mercedes

Brawl: 28

Speed: 23

Technical: 29

Stiffness: 39

Selling: 59

Over: 5

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Disposition: Face Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Girl-Next-Door

Other: Tick Diva

I think we should add Isami Kodaka and Masashi Takeda to the game.

I tried to make some stats for Kodaka, based on his stats in TEW:

Full Name: Isami Kodaka

Shortened Name: Kodaka

Birth Month: September

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 7000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: Japanese

Finishers: Isamu Leg & Trance Rave, Both Impact (?)

Relationships: Loyalty to Masashi Takeda (if added)

Alter Egos: Isami, Abram Kodaka

Brawl: 48

Speed: 65

Technical: 55

Stiffness: 45

Selling: 75

Over: 20

Charisma: 65

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Disposition: Face Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Extremist

Other: Tick High Spots

PS : If someone could also make stats for Jesse Sorrensen, it would also be useful for me ;)

Edited by Dorian002