EWR 2011 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Is it simply that the game will naturally fizzle the amount of promotions down to 15-20 and could this possibly be combated by adding more sponsors to help them survive, or is it an issue with them having unsustainable rosters/starting finances to begin with that see's them go out of business in the first few months? Any insight is much appreciated. :)

I'm pretty sure it just knocks some out, in order to start new promotions... Don't think it has anything to do with how many sponsors are in the game, or being a financial/roster issue.

Each promotion can have a max of 4 sponsors... With the game only allowing 35 promotions, the max amount of sponsors needed should be 140... But, most of the updates I do have 34 in them, so you only really need 136... I'm pretty sure there are 263 sponsors in the game... So about double the amount.

-Bill

Is it simply that the game will naturally fizzle the amount of promotions down to 15-20 and could this possibly be combated by adding more sponsors to help them survive, or is it an issue with them having unsustainable rosters/starting finances to begin with that see's them go out of business in the first few months? Any insight is much appreciated. :)

I'm pretty sure it just knocks some out, in order to start new promotions... Don't think it has anything to do with how many sponsors are in the game, or being a financial/roster issue.

Each promotion can have a max of 4 sponsors... With the game only allowing 35 promotions, the max amount of sponsors needed should be 140... But, most of the updates I do have 34 in them, so you only really need 136... I'm pretty sure there are 263 sponsors in the game... So about double the amount.

-Bill

Thanks for clearing that up Bill. I guess its just the nature of the game to recycle promotions... Oh well, it was an exciting prospect for me for a few hours :blush:

ECWA:

Remove Billy Bax, Brian Soscia, Bryan Logan, Chase Del Monte, Cheetah Master, Freak Nastty, Handsome Johnny, Matt Logan, Max Bauer, Mike Tobin, Mr. Scott Wright, Nick Logan, Psycho, Robbie E, and Tommy Trouble.

-Raise Papadon's overness to 35. Add him to ECWA as a Midcarder. Make him the ECWA Heavyweight Champion.

-Add Joe Gacy as a midcarder.

-Add Chris Rockwell as an opener. Deactivate "XTC Express"

-Rename JJ Johnston to JJ the Crew Guy. Add him as a Lower Midcarder.

-Rename Mike Kehner to Kid America. Add him as a a Lower Midcarder.

-Add Tony Stetson as a Lower Midcarder.

-Add Shawn Patrick as an Opener, Deactivate "The O.C. Boys"

-Add The Blue Meanie as an Upper Midcarder.

-Add DJ Hyde as a non-wrestler Staff Member.

-Add John Finegan (Staff-Referee) and Matt Bennett (Staff-Referee)

-Deactivate "The Valedictorians" "The Chick Magnets" "The Chick Magnets II" "The Chick Magnets III" "America and the Patriot" "Kehner and Landell" "Kehner and Reil" "Donovan and Blake" "Hollywood Inc. II" "Hollywood Inc. III" "The Ross Family II" "The Ross Family III" and "Team ZERO"

-Rename the tag team of "Dragon and Saigon" to "Fusion DS"

-Create a tag team "Red White and BLUE Express" with The Blue Meanie and Kid America (Mike Kehner) 12 exp. Active.

-According to Cagematch Brian Soscia should be 29, not 37.

the WDW and NPW feds only pop up with a certain data file tho.... make sure youre using the correct one.

Other than due to the sheer amount of orgs in the game, I don't think that's true, unless by certain data file you mean certain promotions. I think the likelihood is increased if you're the #1 promotion at start of the game and there isn't anyone to really contend with you and not more than 15-20 promotions.

I rarely if ever see those two promotions, or even just WDW, pop up during gameplay as TNA or even WWE with the current data set since there's so many promotions.

I'd say change Michael Cole to announcer, not non-wrestler, because he doesn't wrestle anymore, and he is a Play by Play guy, not a colour guy.

I'd leave it as is. Never know when he's going to come back.

-Raise Matt Bennett's (staff) talent to 68.

-Matt Hardy's behavior should be lowered to the twenties or thirties in my opinion. Three DWIs in four weeks, not to mention the fake suicide note and everything else he's pulled.

Edited by KrisClassic

the WDW and NPW feds only pop up with a certain data file tho.... make sure youre using the correct one.

Other than due to the sheer amount of orgs in the game, I don't think that's true, unless by certain data file you mean certain promotions. I think the likelihood is increased if you're the #1 promotion at start of the game and there isn't anyone to really contend with you and not more than 15-20 promotions.

I rarely if ever see those two promotions, or even just WDW, pop up during gameplay as TNA or even WWE with the current data set since there's so many promotions.

I'm pretty sure you have to be WWE for them to come up, buyt I also thought it was only with a certain data file bcuz I've completely changed one of my files to rid myself of anyone I didnt know, wouldnt use or thought should have retired already(the Hogans, Flairs, etc) and even with only 10 companies left, never got that until I used a certain, if im not mistaken, 2003 data file.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd say change Michael Cole to announcer, not non-wrestler, because he doesn't wrestle anymore, and he is a Play by Play guy, not a colour guy.

I'd leave it as is. Never know when he's going to come back.

-Raise Matt Bennett's (staff) talent to 68.

-Matt Hardy's behavior should be lowered to the twenties or thirties in my opinion. Three DWIs in four weeks, not to mention the fake suicide note and everything else he's pulled.

Agreed, that guy does indeed have a problem and does not think anything is wrong about it...

-According to Tommy Rotten's Facebook, change his age to 32. Change his finishers to Shooting Star Press (top rope) and secondary 450 Splash (top rope).

-Raise Gamma's brawl to 61, technical to 47, stiffness to 41, selling to 63, and charisma to 67. Check Menacing.

-Raise Ryo Saito's brawl to 64 and selling to 76.

-Raise Helios' brawl to 42, technical to 67, stiffness to 40, selling to 73, and overness to 39.

-Raise Johnny Gargano's brawl to 73 and selling to 72.

-Raise Jack Evans' speed to 91.

-Add Larry Dallas to the game:

Larry Dallas

Dallas

Born October 1984 (Source: Facebook)

Lightweight

Brawl: 16

Speed: 8

Technical: 14

Stiffness: 28

Selling: 54

Over: 24

Charisma: 67

Attitude: 96

Behavior: 94

Check SS Look.

Wages: 6,000.

Finishers: Low Blow (impact) x2

-Add Larry Dallas to EVOLVE as a manager, heel, obnoxious.

-Change Rebecca Reyes' name to Reby Sky.

-Add a stable called "The Scene" to EVOLVE. Larry Dallas (leader), Caleb Konley, Scott Reed, Reby Sky, and Ahtu.

-Make Larry Dallas the manager of Caleb Konley and Scott Reed in EVOLVE.

-Check trainer for Pat Buck. Add a loyalty between him and Larry Dallas.

-Raise Rob Naylor's (staff) talent to 71.

-Raise Kevin Steen's wages to the 24,000. Raise his charisma to 84 and selling to 74.

-Raise El Generico's wages to 23,000.

-Raise Davey Richards' wages to 26,000.

-Raise Eddie Edwards' wages to 22,000.

-Raise Claudio Castagnoli's wages to 26,000.

Edited by KrisClassic

The promotion I plan to replace them with is the NCW: Femmes Fatales. I think all of the owrkers are already in the game, so that's not an issue.

The major hurdles are:

1: I'm not really sure where all of the owrkers are, card-wise, gimmick-wise, etc... I just can't find a lot of info on the promotion.

2: Most of the info I can find is in French... Their entire site is in French and Google Translate doesn't work... Makes it tough to decipher.

I figure, I'f I'm getting rid of WreLis anyway, why pull a couple workers out, cause they are listed as alumni? Why not just pull the entire promotion at once?

-Bill

Okay I'll attempt this.

Main Event

-Lufisto- Face, Fun Babyface

-Kalamity- Tweener (Loner gimmick?)

-Cheerleader Melissa- Face, Cheerleadeer....

-Madison Eagles- Heel, Egomaniac

-Mercedes Martinez- Face, Equality Fighter

-Portia Perez- Heel, Arrogant

Upper Midcard

-Tomoka Nakagawa- Heel, Evil Foreigner

-Cherry Bomb- Face (Girl next door?)

-Tiana Ringer- Heel, Cocky

Note: Make Tiana an active wrestler again.

-Mary Lee Rose- Heel (Not sure of gimmick, maybe cocky again?)- Her manager is Mademoiselle Rachelle.

-Yumi Ohka- Face, Foreign Star

-Nicole Matthews- Heel, Bitch

-Courtney Rush, Face, Cowgirl

Midcard

-Misstrress Belmont- Face, Gothic

-Anna Minoushaka- Heel, Monster- Her manager is Rachelle too.

-Anastasia Ivy- Heel, Evil Dentist

-Sweet Cherrie- Face,

-She Nay Nay- Heel

-Kellie Skater- Heel, Cocky

Lower Midcard

-La Parfaite Caroline- Heel, Snob

-Angie Skye- Heel, Glamrocker

-Kira- Face, Luchadore

-Loue- Face, High Flyer

-Missy, Heel

-Xandra Bale, Face- Girl Next Door

Tag Team: