Charisma: 60

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Disposition: Face Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Girl-Next-Door

Other: Tick Diva

Did you hack into my "To add" list??

-Bill

lmao.gif You know what? I knew you would eventually add her anyway since you seem to be on the ball with women workers in the game. (At least with Shimmer and all).

Edited by Soundgarden9

I'm having a problem in putting in the update. Brief rundown of the situation:

Haven't played EWR for a loooong time. Fancied getting back into it again. I get 4.2 and then this Sept update. No matter what I do in replacing the DATA folder, I cannot start a new game (it just stays on the loading screen until it says "Program Not Responding"). Is this a common problem, and/or does anybody have any help or advice? Would be much appreciated!

I'm having a problem in putting in the update. Brief rundown of the situation:

Haven't played EWR for a loooong time. Fancied getting back into it again. I get 4.2 and then this Sept update. No matter what I do in replacing the DATA folder, I cannot start a new game (it just stays on the loading screen until it says "Program Not Responding"). Is this a common problem, and/or does anybody have any help or advice? Would be much appreciated!

Just ignore the "Program Not Responding". It's still loading the data.

Just start a game and leave it for a while. Some people have said it can take upwards of 30 minutes and it probably could.

This is because there is so much data to process in the initial load up.

Some suggestions for making itload faster include;

clearing the relate.dat

deleting some of the promotions you are not likely to care about missing etc.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-Add Mercedes KV:

Full Name: Mercedes KV

Shortened Name: Mercedes

Birth Month: January (Cagematch)

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: One Handed Neckbreaker (impact) x2

Relationships: Loyalty to Brian Fury, Brian Milonas, and Handsome Johnny

Alter Egos: Miss Mercedes

Brawl: 28

Speed: 23

Technical: 29

Stiffness: 39

Selling: 59

Over: 5

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Disposition: Face Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Girl-Next-Door

Other: Tick Diva

Did you hack into my "To add" list??

-Bill

lmao.gif You know what? I knew you would eventually add her anyway since you seem to be on the ball with women workers in the game. (At least with Shimmer and all).

Yeah while tons of other guys are backed up. <_< If they can, why can't at least guys who are champions such as Mini Psicosis III be added if they have stats given? Just saying cause there was a time lucha guys I suggested took at least 4 months to be in the game and some guys were suggested back in May and STILL are not in (not mine but mentioned previously on the thread.)

Yeah while tons of other guys are backed up. <_< If they can, why can't at least guys who are champions such as Mini Psicosis III be added if they have stats given? Just saying cause there was a time lucha guys I suggested took at least 4 months to be in the game and some guys were suggested back in May and STILL are not in (not mine but mentioned previously on the thread.)

Because, 1-2 workers is a helluva lot easier to add than a list of 12 or 14, especially if I have made my own notes on the aforementioed person. Also, adding approximately 200 tag teams is quite time consuming, especially when I'd say 1/3 of the teams are already in the game, just under a different name.

For the record, I've already added 28 male wrestlers this month and plan to do at least a few more before I release the October update. The Mercedes KV thing was just very odd timing, as I had literally made notes on her the same day that he posted. Just becaue I make notes on someone doesn't mean I'm adding them immediately, by the way. It just means they're on my radar.

As for the ones suggested in May, three are backyard wrestlers (literally... Which is fine, but not gonna be high on the priority list) and a kid born in August of 1995... Making him 16 right now and as a result, not even showing up in the game if entered.

Finally, directly addressing Mini Psicosis III, since he was mentioned:

It is undetermined if Jerrito Estrada or Mini Kenzo Suzuki is Mini Psicosis III

Both Estrada and Suzuki are in the game and have been for a while... Is there any more info on which one is Mini Psicosis III?

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Because, 1-2 workers is a helluva lot easier to add than a list of 12 or 14, especially if I have made my own notes on the aforementioed person. Also, adding approximately 200 tag teams is quite time consuming, especially when I'd say 1/3 of the teams are already in the game, just under a different name.

For the record, I've already added 28 male wrestlers this month and plan to do at least a few more before I release the October update. The Mercedes KV thing was just very odd timing, as I had literally made notes on her the same day that he posted. Just becaue I make notes on someone doesn't mean I'm adding them immediately, by the way. It just means they're on my radar.

As for the ones suggested in May, three are backyard wrestlers (literally... Which is fine, but not gonna be high on the priority list) and a kid born in August of 1995... Making him 16 right now and as a result, not even showing up in the game if entered.

Finally, directly addressing Mini Psicosis III, since he was mentioned:

It is undetermined if Jerrito Estrada or Mini Kenzo Suzuki is Mini Psicosis III

Both Estrada and Suzuki are in the game and have been for a while... Is there any more info on which one is Mini Psicosis III?

-Bill

None but can't he be added and simply removed if either are found out to be which is Psicosis. It's not like it is common knowledge which is him. It's not like the smoking gun that made Inquisidor be Vanquero/Vanquerito due to a common relationship (that being Polvora being his brother who he seconded for a big match.)

Edit: Other cases of this are the rumors that Dr. Karonte Jr. and Argenis are the same person if they are not brothers. Bengala might be Sombra De Plata due to Sombra De Plata "disapearing" and having a similar move set, similar to Vanguero did before Inquisidor did, the only difference is Super Comando and Artillero not saying that Bengala is their brother or something of the sort. And the weirdest case is the whole Mini Psycho Circus deal where supposedly one of Mistico's brothers is one of them but it never said which one and if he used another name. Theoretically it could be Argenis, Dr. Karonte Jr. or another brother of Mistico and Argos. I know it's confusing but it is the same as is say Aaron Aguilera is the same person as Lujo Esquire and All Japan's Zodiac when the details out there are not the best... I say add them until it is found out just like the CHIKARA guys like Drew Gulak/Solider Ant, tHURTeen/Retail Dragon and Orange Cassidy/Fire Ant.

As for the girls thing, I just find it weird females are suggested, they are done while men aren't so fast. Maybe it is the whole batch deal that I do, just because it is easier and I never realized it.

As for the tag deal, I do not always type from a computer with the game on it so it is not always easy to know who has a team with who and what team names they go by in the game.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

None but can't he be added and simply removed if either are found out to be which is Psicosis. It's not like it is common knowledge which is him. It's not like the smoking gun that made Inquisidor be Vanquero/Vanquerito due to a common relationship (that being Polvora being his brother who he seconded for a big match.)

Edit: Other cases of this are the rumors that Dr. Karonte Jr. and Argenis are the same person if they are not brothers. Bengala might be Sombra De Plata due to Sombra De Plata "disapearing" and having a similar move set, similar to Vanguero did before Inquisidor did, the only difference is Super Comando and Artillero not saying that Bengala is their brother or something of the sort. And the weirdest case is the whole Mini Psycho Circus deal where supposedly one of Mistico's brothers is one of them but it never said which one and if he used another name. Theoretically it could be Argenis, Dr. Karonte Jr. or another brother of Mistico and Argos. I know it's confusing but it is the same as is say Aaron Aguilera is the same person as Lujo Esquire and All Japan's Zodiac when the details out there are not the best... I say add them until it is found out just like the CHIKARA guys like Drew Gulak/Solider Ant, tHURTeen/Retail Dragon and Orange Cassidy/Fire Ant.

As for the girls thing, I just find it weird females are suggested, they are done while men aren't so fast. Maybe it is the whole batch deal that I do, just because it is easier and I never realized it.

As for the tag deal, I do not always type from a computer with the game on it so it is not always easy to know who has a team with who and what team names they go by in the game.

That's all cool and, I'm actually adding some of your guys as we speak. I do have a lot of backlog and a good chunk of it is my fault... Working on getting it down, but it's gonna take some time. When I get a big backlog, I focus on getting that stuff done before adding workers, male or female.

When I do add workers, I tend to add a chunk of them at a time. I alos like adding a good chunk of males, then females and so on. When I first started working on updates, I had a pretty big list of female workers, as I was working on an all-female scenario. Then, when it became clear that nobody was going to do complete updates on a regular basis, I scrapped the all female idea and just focused on the monthly updates. But, I never threw all of that research I did for the all-female scenario away and have tried to sprinkle some of those in as time goes on. Much easier to do when I have a personal database on someone. A good chunk of the females added are not suggested, but ones tht I personally add. Those have been sitting in my notes for a while and again, I don't usually add just one male or female... It's usually at least a group of 5 going in at once. Right now, I've got a list of 30 males going, since the last female was added. But, as I said, when I do add them, in most cases, they are ones I personally have worked on getting info for.

You putting a big chunk of workers on one post is fine, but just keep in mind, I might not get them all in and, if I see a spot where I have time to get 2 workers in before the end of the month, I'll likley not use your list, as I wanna try to get them in around the same time. as I said before, I'm actually working on your guys now, so expect a chunk of them in this month... But, I can't guarantee they all will be.

On the tag deal: I'm not ripping you or anything, I'm just saying it does in fact create a bit more work and eat some time. I dunno how you compile your info to post or whatnot, on when you have access to the coumputer with EWR on it, but a suggestion would be to perhaps create a text document with all the info you want on it when you're not on the computer with EWR and then, transfer the file by thumb drive, disk, etc to the computer with EWR. Then, cross reference your list with the current EWR update. Then, when you find trams that are already on, you can suggest to simply rename them. Just a thought off the top of my head...

Like I said, I'm trying to get the backlog down a decent chunk and I've added a lot this month, so hopefully, everyone will see a lot of holes filled when the update is released.

Speaking of the update release... I'm targeting Friday afternoon/early evening, for those who were wondering.

-Bill

• Like 4

WWE cut James Maritato aka Little Guido/Nunzio last week from their referee staff. He is already available for independent bookings as a wrestler by contacting Bill Behrens at ShowBis@aol.com. It should be interesting to see if another company picks him up as he's always been a strong hand in the ring.

Remove Little Guido from the WWE. Make him a lower midcarder and change his gimmick to Fiery Italian.