EWR 2011 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Actually, Nash is apparently taking time away to go shoot a new movie. Remove or not?

I would not.

Perhaps add Volador Jr. to Los Invasores as he has basically replaced Hector Garza as their leader.

Put Negro Casas and Felino as tweeners. Of late they have been treated as pseudo tecnicos for CMLL.

Put Bobby Zavala as a heel as he is now a rudo that Geneacion 2011 has be inactive for some time.

Remove Lizmark Jr. from AAA? he has been inactive for some time. Remove from Perros and La Socidedad.

Edit:

Rename Mistico and Volador Jr. to Super Sky Team and raise their experience to 20.

Rename Mistico and La Sombra to Super Sky Team II

Rename La Sombra and Volador Jr. to Super Sky Team III

Add an inactive tag team for Sin Cara(Mistico) and La Mascara called Comandos Del Aire at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Volador Jr. and La Mascara called Comandos Del Aire II at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for La Mascara and Maximo called Los Brazos Jr. at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for La Mascara and Psycho Clown called Los Brazos Jr. II at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Maximo and Psycho Clown called Los Brazo Jr. III at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Averno and Mistico(Sin Cara) at 5 exp.

Raise La Sombra's over to 58.

Raise La Mascara's over to 55.

Raise Averno's over to 59.

Raise Mephisto's over to 55.

Raise Epshesto's over to 49.

Raise Mascara Dorada's over to 50.

Raise Mascarita Dorada's over to 53.

Raise Mascara Sagrada's over to 45.

Raise Mascarita Sagrada's over to 50.

Raise Tzuki's over to 48.

Raise Octagoncito's over to 38.

Raise Octagoncito II's over to 42.

Raise la Parkita's over to 40.

Raise Mini Abismo Negro's over to 40.

Raise Mini Histeria's over to 35.

Raise Mini Psicosis III's over to 38.

Edit Part 2:

Remove Dorada and Divina as a tag team. Mascara Dorada works for CMLL and Mascara Divina works/worked for rival AAA.

Add a tag team for Mascara Dorada and La Sombra called Genracion Dorada at 15 exp.

Add a tag team for Mascara Dorada and La Mascara called Generacion Dorada II at 15 exp.

Add a tag team for La Sombra and La Mascara called Generacion Doarad III at 15 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Change The GameBoy to Max Morrison

Change Steve Amani's finisher is Just Untouchable (impact)

Change Rastakhan's finishers are Jamaican Jam (impact) and Jamaican Lariat (impact) and add the name Khan as his alter ego

Change Johnny Dynamo's finishers are Dynamic Driver (impact) and Mega Man's Revenge (impact)

Add the name Megan Plastic as a alter ego for Megan and add a tag team between her and Riley named The Plastics

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Perhaps add Volador Jr. to Los Invasores as he has basically replaced Hector Garza as their leader.

Edit:

Rename Mistico and Volador Jr. to Super Sky Team and raise their experience to 20.

Add an inactive tag team for Sin Cara(Mistico) and La Mascara called Comandos Del Aire at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Averno and Mistico(Sin Cara) at 5 exp.

Edit Part 2:

Remove Dorada and Divina as a tag team. Mascara Dorada works for CMLL and Mascara Divina works/worked for rival AAA.

Add a tag team for Mascara Dorada and La Sombra called Genracion Dorada at 15 exp.

Add a tag team for Mascara Dorada and La Mascara called Generacion Dorada II at 15 exp.

Add a tag team for La Sombra and La Mascara called Generacion Doarad III at 15 exp.

Remove Volador Jr. from Los Hijos del Averno as he is now an Invasore.

I did not have EWR on me last night so I did not catch that Super Sky Team (Mistico and Volador Jr.) was over 20 exp. I'd raise it to 45.

And There is a Mistico/La Mascara team so just rename it to Comandos Del Aire.

Edit: Raise the Averno Mistico tag team experience to 7.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Kevin Nash with a superstar look? I'd say leave it unticked for him.

In Shimmer:

-I think it's time Anna Minoushka and She Nay Nay were removed from the roster. Neither have appeared in Shimmer in a couple of years. Jennifer Blake, Malia Hosoka and Annie Social possibly too.

-Annie Social, if she stays on the roster, should be a tag partner of Cruise and not her manager anymore.

-Daffney kind of turned face on her last show.

-Lufisto and extremist? Fun babyface is better.

-Also who are Erin and Gert on the Shimmer roster?

In WSU:

-Jessica Havok, Nikki Roxx and Alicia should be main eventers. Brittany Savage upper midcard.

turn Mason Ryan face. change his primary finisher to Pumphandle Slam (impact) and the secondary to the House Of Pain (impact)

add the tag team of Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins, 1 EXP, active, finisher: Powerslam/Neckbreaker

add the tag team of Percy Watson and Titus O'Neill, 1 EXP, active

turn Alicia Fox face

Edited by Octav

I think, that Skip Sheffield is much faster than only 11. He is as fast as Wade Barrett.

And i think, Sheffield deserves more Charisma. Only 62? C'mon, watch some of his Promos in FCW and in the WWE.

The speed stat isn't how "fast" a worker is, it's how good they would be at having a "speed-based" match - Skip Sheffield has never shown any real indication that he could.

WWE has released Kevin Nash:

Link.

Regardless, they first did this with Daniel Bryan when the stated that he was released...Only for him to return a couple months later. Simply a storyline.

Daniel Bryan was actually released, they just signed him back later on, it's not "just a storyline".

Nash's contract pretty much had him being paid-per-appearance anyway, so I'd say it's fair to either leave him on a verbal contract or remove him entirely from WWE - he is filming a movie, but anything could happen between now and the end of that, there's no guarantee he'll return, and his comments on Twitter etc. make me think it's more legit.

In Shimmer:

-I think it's time Anna Minoushka and She Nay Nay were removed from the roster. Neither have appeared in Shimmer in a couple of years. Jennifer Blake, Malia Hosoka and Annie Social possibly too.

-Annie Social, if she stays on the roster, should be a tag partner of Cruise and not her manager anymore.

I usually check this roster, as it's the one Prazak updates most frequently: http://shimmerwrestling.blogspot.com/p/wrestlers.html

Anna Minoushka, She Nay Nay, Jennifer Blake and Annie Social are all still listed as active.

I wouldn't have an issue making Daffney a Tweener...

I set Lufisto to Extremist because Nikki Roxx and Ariel already had Fun Babyface... Just trying to not give the same gimmick to a lot of workers.

Eryn works primarily for AAW, managing Knight Wagner and Jordan McIntyre. In March, she was at Shimmer. She managed in the preliminary matches and durin gthe taping, worked the merchandise table and was in charge of selling the "old school" posters they were offering at the end of the second day.

You probably know Gert better as Lexie Fyfe. While she didn't wrestle at the last tapings, she certainly was there, in a backstage capacity. I was at the tapings and saw her throughout the weekend and had the chance to chat with her briefly at the afterparty. Her name in Wrestlicious is Gert and she still wrestles there, hence the name change (although the name was changed quite a while back).

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

In Shimmer:

I usually check this roster, as it's the one Prazak updates most frequently: http://shimmerwrestling.blogspot.com/p/wrestlers.html

Anna Minoushka, She Nay Nay, Jennifer Blake and Annie Social are all still listed as active.

I wouldn't have an issue making Daffney a Tweener...

I set Lufisto to Extremist because Nikki Roxx and Ariel already had Fun Babyface... Just trying to not give the same gimmick to a lot of workers.

Eryn works primarily for AAW, managing Knight Wagner and Jordan McIntyre. In March, she was at Shimmer. She managed in the preliminary matches and durin gthe taping, worked the merchandise table and was in charge of selling the "old school" posters they were offering at the end of the second day.

You probably know Gert better as Lexie Fyfe. While she didn't wrestle at the last tapings, she certainly was there, in a backstage capacity. I was at the tapings and saw her throughout the weekend and had the chance to chat with her briefly at the afterparty. Her name in Wrestlicious is Gert and she still wrestles there, hence the name change (although the name was changed quite a while back).

-Bill

Speaking of active, why are Becky Bayless (Brook Lynn), Daffney (Draculetta), Lacey Von Erich, Madison Rayne (Amber Lively), Serena (Paige Webb) and Sister Ophelia in the game for them when they are listed as being "alumni" on the Wikipedia entry.

IMO, I would remove the promotion as their last shows were in 2010 and there are TONS of promotions that should be added in its place...

I get why you have LuFisto as an extremist to differentiate from Roxx and Ariel, BUT if that fits her SHIMMER gimmick better, I would put her as a fun babyface.

Move Hunico to WWE on as a midcarder tweener and rename him Sin Cara II. Also his Falling Star is a ground move as it is an Asai Moonsault.

AAW:

-Add Ryan Boz back.

-Add Gregory Iron as a Midcard

-Add Christian Faith as an Opener

-Rename Matt Capiccioni to Matt Cross and add him as an Upper Midcarder. Deactive Burning River Brigade. Raise it's experience to 53.

-Make Silas Young the AAW Heavyweight Champion.

-Make Bromance the AAW Tag Team Champions.

Yeah, Dave is very slow when it comes to updating the Shimmer roster page sadly, he obviously has a lot to do so doesn't get round to doing that enough. Leave them there maybe for this month as Shimmer tapes again in October anyway and then Kana, Hailey Hatred and Yumi Ohka can be added to their roster and any such changes can take it's place.

Phenomenal Red, I assume you're talking about Wrestleliscious? If so I agree that it should maybe go. Heck I'd have NCW Femme Fatales over that one myself.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Phenomenal Red, I assume you're talking about Wrestleliscious? If so I agree that it should maybe go. Heck I'd have NCW Femme Fatales over that one myself.

That's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

-Raise Sexy Star's over to 48, and technical to 63

If that's the case, I would raise Mari Apache's over to 45.

Add a friendship for Robbie E and Becky Bayless.

Edit:

Add an inactive tag team for Escuadron De La Muerte with Bombero Inferno and Cyborg at 65 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Escuadron De La Muerte II with Bombero Inferno and Oficial Marshall at 65 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Escuadron De La Muerte III with Cyborg and Oficial Marshall at 65 exp.

Cyborg is used in the game but is not the Cyborg of IWRG. It is an alter ego for an indy worker. I am working on the stats for Cyborg (Cop) as well as two other former partners of his.