2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

I was a bit nervous about the Lions game going into this week, I had assumed the Chiefs wouldn't play like ass again like they did against the Bills.

I was wrong. Very wrong. How good it feels to be wrong. :)

Stafford continues to impress, Suh records his first sack of the year, Calvin Johnson has 23 yards (but two td's) but we get nice games out Burrelson, Young (the rookie), and Best (good game all around). I'm digging this so far.

I was a bit nervous about the Lions game going into this week, I had assumed the Chiefs wouldn't play like ass again like they did against the Bills.

I was wrong. Very wrong. How good it feels to be wrong. :)

Stafford continues to impress, Suh records his first sack of the year, Calvin Johnson has 23 yards (but two td's) but we get nice games out Burrelson, Young (the rookie), and Best (good game all around). I'm digging this so far.

I'm delighted for Titus Young to be getting some good yardage for the Lions, he has the ability in my opinion to shine in the NFL.

He got humbled by the Packers a little bit but he still showed a hell of a lot of potential. I believe he was projected to throw for 1100 yards the entire season and hes already got 800+. He just needs to make better decisions but that comes with experience. Also it seems the Colts are still stinkin the joint out. This is just embarrassing. :crying:

All the ingredients for a letdown loss today. No Ben Grubbs, on the road, week off a huge win. Not surprised the Ravens lost, when they had the opportunity to string some offense together they looked good, but the Titans were pressuring Flacco too soon way too often. He looked a lot more composed in the pass rush though, not trying to force things and either looking for a way to dump the ball off or just taking the sack. Ravens came in trying to shut down the run game, and succeeded (Boos for Johnson) but a secondary missing Carr and Smith just let Kenny Britt run wild. Not a shocking loss though.

Lol Jacksonville

Buffalo vs. Detroit for the Super Bowl?

Fantasy team took a hit today with Charles going down.

Patriots without Tom Brady went what? 11-5?

Colts without Manning = God awful

The Patriots have been Belichek's team and system

The Colts have been Manning's team

This. The Patriots have a system where they could play without Brady and still contend (See - Cassell, Matt). The Colts have no plan outside of Peyton.

Edited by Ron

My point is that there shouldn't be any type of argument about who the better quarterback is between the two.

There is still the argument. Just because Brady's team isn't completely reliant on him like Manning's is doesn't make him inferior, it makes the Colts inferior.