2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

There's so much shit that can go wrong if you take that knee. It gets blocked, the snap is botched, the holder mishandles it, etc. Ahmad Bradshaw would be dead right now if he took a knee and New York lost that game. Absolutely nothing wrong taking a touchdown when you're losing a game.

Not Bradshaw. Eli should have taken the knee. They knew they were going field goal because Eli yelled at Brashaw to go down, hence the hesitation in the end zone. Bradshaw never should have been handed the ball if the goal was running down the clock and field goal. That's all I'm saying.

Actually Eli and Bradshaw both said that not one word was spoken in the huddle or sidelines about taking a knee. And even if Eli takes the knee, you still have all the things that could possibly go wrong with a field goal attempt. If you're losing, you take the points. Plain and simple. If the Giants were already winning, yes, take the knee. Not when you're losing.

Myra Kraft would have blown the field goal wide like she did 2 weeks ago if Bradshaw took the knee and then they didn't get in the endzone on the ensuing play.

Wait, you guys mean to say Billy Cundiff missed that kick because he sucks and Myra's ghost had nothing to do with it?

I see as usual, the English guys keep up their rep of being the worst sports fans ever. I get it, they're not world champions. Starts to grate after hearing it, oh, every year. No one cares.

Discussion is bad? And Dukes has already claimed that accolade for his country. For life.

I don't think any (not including obvious troll) body meant it negatively. More of just a general statement. They're the Superbowls winners. And yes, they're clearly the best team around.. but nothing they've won is a world championship.. I don't see how people saying that - when they're being called world champs - is an issue. If people can come in and here and shout "WORLD CHAMPIONS!" then people can come in and say "Wait, what, really?". There's nothing wrong with being the Superbowl winners and the best team in the world. I don't see why a faux-world champs accolade needs to be stuck on.

It's not relevant, it never goes anywhere, it's basically just trolling. And doing the whole football World Cup images thing hardly furthered the 'discussion'.

teamusachampions2_crop_650x440.jpg?1310887977

World Champions?

But getting up this morning and reading all the stuff about the game, My joke of Bradshaw being a jerk and taunting seems to be factual with all the stories I've been reading about New England letting them score and whatnot.

There's so much shit that can go wrong if you take that knee. It gets blocked, the snap is botched, the holder mishandles it, etc. Ahmad Bradshaw would be dead right now if he took a knee and New York lost that game. Absolutely nothing wrong taking a touchdown when you're losing a game.

Not Bradshaw. Eli should have taken the knee. They knew they were going field goal because Eli yelled at Brashaw to go down, hence the hesitation in the end zone. Bradshaw never should have been handed the ball if the goal was running down the clock and field goal. That's all I'm saying.

Actually Eli and Bradshaw both said that not one word was spoken in the huddle or sidelines about taking a knee. And even if Eli takes the knee, you still have all the things that could possibly go wrong with a field goal attempt. If you're losing, you take the points. Plain and simple. If the Giants were already winning, yes, take the knee. Not when you're losing.

Not to mention the fact that NE would only have needed a field goal to win it even if everything had gone right, and even accounting for the reduced time on the clock they weren't miles out of range for that. Fally over touchdown was the right decision, if it was a decision...