2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

No. The play that needed to be reviewed was Campbells last minute hail mary that got picked off.

You're right. Damn I'm retarded sometimes all the time.

Edit: If my member title was ever changed from "Lower Midcarder" to "Residential Ra-tard" I wouldn't be able to complain.

Edited by Disturbed

When we were all jumping on the St. Louis bandwagon we forgot they opened the season vs. Philly @ NYG and vs. Baltimore. Then go to Green Bay in week 5 and Dallas in week 6 and come home for a game with the Saints in week 7. That's a rough stretch for any team and 1-5 is a very possible start. 0-6 if Sexy Rexy has his way with them.

Ravens inked Ngata to a 5-year deal, saves a little cap space this year (which could be important, but likely won't matter much at all) and then hammers in $40 million over the next two years with $21 spread out over the last 3. I expect Rice, Reed, and Flacco to get their extensions to compliment the space Haloti's deal is taking up. This is how they did it the last time they had a young batch of players come into the organization at around the same time and Lewis, Boulware, and Ogden stayed Ravens for their whole careers.

Obviously Reed isn't part of the Ngata, Rice, Flacco triplets but his contract is up for renewal after next year. They obviously can't afford to let him go.