2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

I suppose so, but they were kinda stuck with him after they failed at Harbaugh.

that was just idiotic play calling by the Chargers. 4th and 3 with 11 seconds the receivers run up the middle and Rivers throws it out of bounds. that whole 2nd half the Chargers looked clueless.....

I hope Denver/Miami tie, neither one is playing like they deserve a win.

Edited by mystikz

I suppose so, but they were kinda stuck with him after they failed at Harbaugh.

that was just idiotic play calling by the Chargers. 4th and 3 with 11 seconds the receivers run up the middle and Rivers throws it out of bounds. that whole 2nd half the Chargers looked clueless.....

The Dolphins botched the whole Harbaugh thing big time. If they wanted him they should have fired Sparano first and then went after him. You pull a stunt like they did you deserve to get burned in the end.

wow, how the hell did Miami let them back in? embarrassing. Miami badly needs new coaching seriously. what the hell were they thinking having Reggie Bush as a feature back?

they have QB problems but if they had halfway decent coaching I think Henne would have turned out better.

Yeah, after people figured out the Wildcat (or moreover, that the Wildcat was unceremoniously abandoned after a couple bad runs with it) it was obvious that Sparano didn't really have much else to bring to the team.

Miami also needs better WRs. Brandon Marshall isn't enough.

Though WR has always been Miami's weakest position.

EDIT- Fuck the end of the season, axe Moore now.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

just fire Sparano now. promote Nolan to interim, this team needs something bad. who would want to play for this worthless coach/organization right now. it's a team shitty effort. Brandon Marshall had 13 red zone targets before this game with 0 red zone TDs. Tebow and The Broncos don't deserve praise for this, they didn't play good, Miami just plain sucks.

Ponder is looking good, about time they put him in.

Edited by mystikz

just fire Sparano now. promote Nolan to interim, this team needs something bad. who would want to play for this worthless coach/organization right now. it's a team shitty effort. Brandon Marshall had 13 red zone targets before this game with 0 red zone TDs. Tebow and The Broncos don't deserve praise for this, they didn't play good, Miami just plain sucks.

Ponder is looking good, about time they put him in.

Does the organization want wins now or do they want to "Suck for Luck"

Guest JukeboxHero

The Browns-Seahawks game was awful. I felt like I was watching a junior high game. Nonetheless, a win is a win. The Browns are sitting at .500 right now. (Y)

Edited by JukeboxHero

And Palmer shows that he's just as good as Boller.

To be fair to Palmer, he's been sitting on the couch watching football for the first 6 weeks of the season (and entire offseason), whereas Boller has been with the team and knows the system and was, hypothetically, in shape.

So moral of the story... If you are unprepared and out of shape, you too can play as effective as Kyle Boller!

Palmer had no business in there but they were kinda forced with how bad Boller was. He simply didn't have enough time with the team and wasn't ready. Good week to have the Chiefs D, not that anyone did.

it's sad they are both so bad they make Jason Campbell look good.

Edited by mystikz

Oh, and I saw everyone talking smack against Tebow. Two missed field goals and a McGahee fumble didn't really help matters. Was he torching the skies with his passing all day? Of course not, but he didn't really have much help until those last two drives in regulation.

All the help in the world doesn't make a damn bit of difference if you miss your receivers by ten full yards.