2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

The investment in our D is just starting to come together, really think we could have one of the best D's in the league in the coming seasons, they're starting to gel and looking a fuckton better than in previous seasons right here.

Fuck, I wish we weren't using Gabbert, he needed to sit for a year or two and get used to the offense, he's killing us here, the O line is pretty horrible but Gabbert looks fucking awful in the pocket and he's not giving us an alternative when MJD isn't having a good game.

Ravens_4th_43.jpg

Edited by McDanlad's
  • Like 1

8 carries for Ray Rice, that about sums it up.

Great defense from Jacksonville tonight, but if the Ravens kept hammering it in with Rice they were going to end up breaking runs at some point. Instead they decided to pass it against a secondary that regularly kept every receiver covered.

I don't blame Flacco too much, the Jags stayed glued to the Ravens receivers all night. The INT wasn't a terrible pass into coverage where Flacco was trying to force something, the Jags defenders weren't on Dickson. Credit to Coleman for reading Flacco's eyes from the time the ball was snapped. I blame Cam Cameron for insisting to keep trying to set up the offense with passes. The Jags knew they weren't going to throw on Baltimore, and they weren't going to get much on the ground either. So they handed it to MJD and took their first downs when they could. Scobee made some long FGs and the Jags grinded out a win like the Ravens have for a decade. Cameron insists, over and over again, to air it out. He'd have much better success airing it out if he first got the ground attack going. Ray Rice is too good to touch the ball 8 times, you treat your best offensive player like that and you deserve to lose.

Hopefully this loss was finally the wake up call the offensive playcalling needed.

T.O. held a private workout to show how he's recovered from his injury. How private? No NFL teams sent scouts

Scouts are going to watch it on video and evaluate him that way and if they are interested they will bring him in for a complete physical and test runs anyways, so I wouldn't look into it that much. I am fairly confident that he will play in the NFL this year. Unless he's going to ask for unrealistic contract demands, he's ending up on a team that is desperate for wide receivers within the next several weeks.

Edited by Universal

I'm guessing this is an attitude issue. He didn't dress for the Lions game as other players offered more on special teams and proceeded to request a trade. I guess his attitude didn't improve any despite starting against the Bucs.