2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

Stevie Johnson's touchdown dance was hilarious. Screw you RedZone for trying to tell me it was deplorable and in poor taste. If someone had shot Plaxico, then yes, it would be in extremely poor taste, but dumbass shot himself, dumbass deserves to be mocked.

Said it after they beat the Jets and I'll say it again. Tebow will not be a starting QB one year from today. "Tebow Time" is the wildcat offense. Defenses will catch up. This isn't college. You can't let your QB run 20 times a game. There is no way he stays healthy.

Anyone think Andy Reid survives the week?

• Like 1

Said it after they beat the Jets and I'll say it again. Tebow will not be a starting QB one year from today. "Tebow Time" is the wildcat offense. Defenses will catch up. This isn't college. You can't let your QB run 20 times a game. There is no way he stays healthy.

Yes, this is the 4th season we've all thought "he'll be gone tomorrow" and he outlasted all of them. They'll let him ride out the season at least and if they play above .500 the rest of the way he'll be coaching the Eagles next year.

Yes, this is the 4th season we've all thought "he'll be gone tomorrow" and he outlasted all of them. They'll let him ride out the season at least and if they play above .500 the rest of the way he'll be coaching the Eagles next year.

I've always thought he wouldn't be let go mid season (which is rare in the NFL anyways) but he just seems like he's lost the team now but you're right, him being friends with the owner probably does buy him the year though in the end.

I wish Palko would fuck off, I put my free bet on KC (you don't get your stake back, so thought I'd put it on something unlikely >_>)

Edit: These officials getting free blow jobs from the Steelers?

Edited by McDanlad's

Tebow is a one-trick pony (one-trick Bronco?). Tebow can only run the football. Tebow has not thrown any TD passes these last three weeks. It's fine. Nothing's wrong. We don't want to talk about it.

- collectively attributed to NFL defenses.

I hope these are the last 5 games of the Andy Reid era. It is just time for him and his administration to go, especially Castillo. The defense was just an embarrassment tonight and has been the majority of the season. But not to put all the blame on Castillo, when you have a 10 point lead in the first quarter.... RUN THE BALL. Control some of the clock. It's not that difficult. And when everyone in the room knows you are going to run a play-action pass on 4th and 1 from the goal line when you haven't ran at all, you need to be better at play-calling. Ugh. Frustrated, but like I said a few weeks ago, I have no expectations for the rest of the year. Time to bring in a new coaching staff and get a change of philosophy around here.