The Avengers

TKz

They just seem to have cast everyoe so well, shame no Ed Norton as Banner but other than that slight thing it looks to be a little bit epic

Well you're in luck, because you get all the rest for free. :shifty:

I like getting another opportunity to watch Scarlett Johansson as a redhead. I never really pay her any attention at all when she's blonde (and I'm aware that this makes me weird), but somehow the hair colour makes her 300 times hotter.

• Like 2

You should probably watch Iron Man 2 but it's definitely the worst Marvel movie tied into The Avengers.

Also Scarlett Johansson looks good, but I really really hope she's less interminably boring than she was in Iron Man 2.

Well you're in luck, because you get all the rest for free. :shifty:

I like getting another opportunity to watch Scarlett Johansson as a redhead. I never really pay her any attention at all when she's blonde (and I'm aware that this makes me weird), but somehow the hair colour makes her 300 times hotter.

Every girl looks better as a redhead

And yes, a movie marathon before is mandatory