Euro 2004

pigeon

So.. you made my point. Ricardo had to run into Terry, to try and get the ball? SO the goalkeeper placed himself AGAINST Terry, causing HIMSELF to fall, by bouncing into two people at full speed. Like I said, did you expect Terry to fucking step back, and allow Ricardo clear path? Because SEEING AS TERRY WAS IN THE AIR TRYING TO GET A HEADER, that could be pretty hard.

that dossent matter, as long as he someone is blocking the way of the keeper, willingly ore acidently by ANNY means, it is a foul. It is about alowing the Goalie to go in.

Otherwise from now on you joust would place 4 players around the goaly so he cannot move without fouling annyone becaus of pusing one of them out of the way, in go 52 Goals per game, brilliant new tacktick, i wonder why no one is using it. (maybee becaus there is a rule against that tacktical masterpice) :thumbs-up:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a referee isn't sure, he should look to his Linesman. The Linesman had already given the goal. It's called being a homer. The referee was doing it all night. And I'm not complaining about that, I'm complaining about a game that we had rightfully won - we scored a winning goal - fairly. It was dissalowed - wrongfully.

And Matzat, do you realise how stupid you sound? I mean seriously, you're a fucking retard.

Germany do have a sport they enjoy.

Drinking beer.

Unfortunately, the Irish own them at playing it.

The simple fact is, Germany suck at everything they've tried to do. They couldn't even win a fucking war against a tiny little island, and they had two attempts.

EVERYONE COSPIERING AGAINST ENGLAND~!

there just cannot be a fair way to beat the English superhero megateam  B)

you got me now, i am all yours, if england wins, we´ll all cheere how brilliant they were, AGAIN~! - if they loosed, run around and show everyone that it was a conspiracy against thes outlandish island citesens (i mean, they live on an island, why would you not want to conspire against the, even the english conspire against other poeple that live on islands  :lol: )

annyone going to sing with me ? nanananaaaaa nananaaa naaaaa . . .  :smug:

You are just being a complete tosser now, ENGLAND HAD DONE ENOUGH TO WIN. Did you watch the game or just listen to the fucknig German announcers dissing our country and saying how you "own" us. That wouldn't surprise me. You've had something against us ever since the 5-1 hammering you took and since way in the past. I think you need to really think before you speak here.

Watch the game back and tell us how it wasnt a goal...maybe in your fairy fucking german league a little bit of rough and tumble would result in fouls but in the REAL WORLD OF FOOTBALL it doesn't. So stop being a prick and fuck off.

that dossent matter, as long as he someone is blocking the way of the keeper, willingly ore acidently by ANNY means, it is a foul. It is about alowing the Goalie to go in.

Otherwise from now on you joust would place 4 players around the goaly so he cannot move without fouling annyone becaus of pusing one of them out of the way, in go 52 Goals per game, brilliant new tacktick, i wonder why no one is using it. (maybee becaus there is a rule against that tacktical masterpice)  :thumbs-up:

Hey, idiot. Read this slowly. Standing players around the goalkeeper, on purpose, is against the rules. Okay. Terry going for a ball he has a right to go for, only for Sol to win the header, as the goalkeeper tumbles into Terry IS NOT a foul.

This has nothing to do with whos fault it was they touched each other. Didn't you read what I wrote about the rule? A player touches the keeper, when the keeper tries to go for the ball, and it's a foul. It's as simple as that. Intention or no intention. As a player you are not allowed to touch the goalie. You can also turn it around: If you are the keeper and want the opposing player to make a foul, just jump at/on him in the small box and try to grab the ball. It's always a foul by the player. Do you play football? Have you never heard your coach tell that your keeper?

When a referee isn't sure, he should look to his Linesman. The Linesman had already given the goal. It's called being a homer. The referee was doing it all night. And I'm not complaining about that, I'm complaining about a game that we had rightfully won - we scored a winning goal - fairly. It was dissalowed - wrongfully.

And Matzat, do you realise how stupid you sound? I mean seriously, you're a fucking retard.

were did you know from that the reffere issent shure ?

annyway, wen you rightus fans complain about rigtfully winning and loosing, keep in mind that you only were alowed to oplay this game becaus of clearly wrong decisions for you.

:lol:

I played football many times, yes. However, the goalkeeper threw himself into Terry. Terry was going for a header. There was no foul. The referee said that there was PUSHING going on. I saw no pushing, did anyone else see any?

This has nothing to do with whos fault it was they touched each other. Didn't you read what I wrote about the rule? A player touches the keeper, when the keeper tries to go for the ball, and it's a foul. It's as simple as that. Intention or no intention. As a player you are not allowed to touch the goalie. You can also turn it around: If you are the keeper and want the opposing player to make a foul, just jump at/on him in the small box and try to grab the ball. It's always a foul by the player. Do you play football? Have you never heard your coach tell that your keeper?

Terry didn't touch the keeper, the keeper touched Terry.