Euro 2004

pigeon

Guest Angry Baboon

were did you know from that the reffere issent shure ?

annyway, wen you rightus fans complain about rigtfully winning and loosing, keep in mind that you only were alowed to oplay this game becaus of clearly wrong decisions for you.

:lol:

Everyone hates you. Get over it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matzat, I mean sheesh kid, did you see where the referee was? Did you notice that he was looking through a group of players? Did you notice the referee had given the goal? That's how I know he can't of been 100% sure of what happened.

Hey, idiot. Read this slowly. Standing players around the goalkeeper, on purpose, is against the rules. Okay. Terry going for a ball he has a right to go for, only for Sol to win the header, as the goalkeeper tumbles into Terry IS NOT a foul.

It iiiiihiiiiiiiissss a fouuuuuuuuuul, it was a riiiight decision, the game will not be reeeplaaaayed, the reffere will not be puplicly get his head choped of, the reffere will be alowed to wissel games like this agaaaaaaaaain, and he will not be internaly punished by annnnnnnnnnnyone because it just was a right ddecision, no one cares about you wearing the england glasses and seing annything that dos not help them as a fals decision. Thats because you are foooooore one party, while reffering is don and judged by neutral peopllllllllleeeeeeeeee, and thats why i could not care less about you guy calling me an ideot and an anty english asshooooooooooole, because i know i am neutral aaaaaaaand i know that my stuff is bassed on hard faktes and not on wishes.

Serriusly, read all your comments in this full topci, there was NO unfair decision for england, there were only bad decisions for england - IT.JUST.MUST.BE.A.WORLD.CONSPIRACY.AGAINST:ENGLAND.

OMFG evilness

:D

Leave Matzat alone. He's jealous because we lost to France, and still beat Switzerland 3-0 and Croatia 4-2, while his beloved Germany were drawing with Latvia and losing to the Czech Republic.

But of course, those seven goals were down to bad decisions. Weren't they Hitler? I mean, Matzat.

And how the FUCK did you manage to mispell IS?

IT'S A TWO LETTER FUCKING WORD.

I know you're German, but you've been here for well over two years AND YOU STILL SPELL LIKE A THREE YEAR OLD.

Pens is German, he spells properly. You're just retarded.

Edited by TheReilDeal

http://www.fifa.com/fifa/handbook/laws/2003/LOTG2003_e.pdf

This is a link to FIFA.com's official book of Rules and Regulations. It's a 1.3mb pdf file, so don't click on it unless you really want to.

I direct your eyes to page 32:

Offences against Goalkeepers

Referees are reminded that:

* it is an offence for a player to prevent a goalkeeper from releasing the ball from his hands

* a player must be penalised for playing in a dangerous manner if he kicks or attempts to kick the ball when the goalkeeper is in the process of releasing it

* it is an offence to restrict the movement of the goalkeeper by unfairly impeding him at the taking of a corner kick

That is the exact wording of the rule. The key words being "unfairly impeding".

Now, let us study the video:

- John Terry's eyes never leave the ball

- Both John Terry and Sol Campbell jump for the ball. Sol uses Terry for leverage a bit but this is not a foul.

- John Terry leaves the ground BEFORE the keeper

- The keeper is impeded because he moves underneath Terry (who is already in midair), and as such is unable to jump high enough

Is it Terry's fault that the gaolkeeper moved to be underneath him? No.

Is it Terry's fault that the goalkeeper was subsequently unable to jump, given his poor positioning? No.

In short - John Terry did NOT "unfairly impede" the goalkeeper.

Then there are issues with the referee's placement, the fact that the linesman did give the goal, and so on, but those are subjective.

Not saying it was a "world conspiracy" against England. It was just an atrocious decision. Had I investigated this issue if it had come up in, say, the France vs Greece game, I would reach the same conclusion.

No matter what shirts the players were wearing, that was not a foul.

Edit: Investigating this and typing it out has made me miss the argument :ohwell: I do apologise

Edited by stokeriño

That's what I said. And by the rule this is a foul.

No, it'd be a foul if it were the other way round.

It iiiiihiiiiiiiissss a fouuuuuuuuuul, it was a riiiight decision, the game will not be reeeplaaaayed, the reffere will not be puplicly get his head choped of, the reffere will be alowed to wissel games like this agaaaaaaaaain, and he will not be internaly punished by annnnnnnnnnnyone because it just was a right ddecision, no one cares about you wearing the england glasses and seing annything that dos not help them as a fals decision. Thats because you are foooooore one party, while reffering is don and judged by neutral peopllllllllleeeeeeeeee, and thats why i could not care less about you guy calling me an ideot and an anty english asshooooooooooole, because i know i am neutral aaaaaaaand i know that my stuff is bassed on hard faktes and not on wishes.

Serriusly, read all your comments in this full topci, there was NO unfair decision for england, there were only bad decisions for england - IT.JUST.MUST.BE.A.WORLD.CONSPIRACY.AGAINST:ENGLAND.

OMFG evilness

Oh, your maturity has swayed me. You clearly have such a wonderful understanding of the game, and an opinion that isn't affected by personal prejudices.

You're neutral? LMFAO. Sure.

I didn't care if England won, UNTIL the game got going. I've said many times I'm supporting Denmark to win, and I mean by it.

You're a stupid idiot, who has no idea what the hell he talks about. Whether you type in English or German. No one even said conspiracy, get your head out of your ass for a while, twat. And nothing you say is based on fact, you dodge ANY point anyone puts forward, and reply with your same bullshit.

Leave Matzat alone. He's jealous because we lost to France, and still beat Switzerland 3-0 and Croatia 4-2, while his beloved Germany were drawing with Latvia and losing to the Czech Republic.

But of course, those seven goals were down to bad decisions. Weren't they Hitler?

Draging the killing of several million üpeople into a football discusion that includes "rubbing in the face" like you guys stated wen you were assraping dirty yesterday is not funny.

Have some respeckt for the dead people and do not make to a massmurder suporter because i am disagreeing on your opinion on a refferes decision.

Actually I don't think Ronaldo was arrogant.

Did you see how Postiga took his penalty? He was either very confident or very cocky.

Probably both, but I think players shouldn't chip in a penalty. You show no class at all IMO :ohwell:

Germany do have a sport they enjoy.

Drinking beer.

Unfortunately, the Irish own them at playing it.

The simple fact is, Germany suck at everything they've tried to do. They couldn't even win a fucking war against a tiny little island, and they had two attempts.

I think I found a sport which Scotland are world champions at. :P

And Reily, you fucking suck. You are now racist, congratulations.

Edited by The Kraig

Draging the killing of several million üpeople into a football discusion that includes "rubbing in the face" like you guys stated wen you were assraping dirty yesterday is not funny.

Have some respeckt for the dead people and do not make to a massmurder suporter because i am disagreeing on your opinion on a refferes decision.

Quit trying to change the subject.

Yeah. I'm trolling the shit out of you. But we'll ignore that, just like you ignore all the valid points people bring up.

It's worth being banned, just to get a few shots in at you, you arrogant, retarded, arse-stuck-up-his-own-rectum kraut bastard.

stokeriño just proved us all wrong, and Matzat wrong. But he'll somehow turn it around. And Reily made a point by calling him Hitler, and he wasn't being racist. Read Matzat's post, they are so "I am right, you are wrong, this is fact. This is the truth. Your points are wrong".

Before i get into my thoughts about the actual match, first thing i am going to see is that the atmosphere of the match was amazing. This is because that since i'm in Wales, and the pub i was watching it in was a welsh pub and there was a 50/50 split in who supported who. You basically had to be there to know how tense it was.

Anyway, my thoughts on the match. Portgual deserved to win. 'Nuff said basically. And i can honestly say, if England didn't score that early goal, Portugal may not have played aswell as they did. Englands disallowed goal was debatable, but i can see where the referee was coming from. Ricardo was blocked off completely, and had no chance of even moving for the ball, and even though it wouldn't, and probablly shouldn't have been classed as a foul, it was unfair none the less.

Jesus, guys, calm the fuck down, it was just a game! There'll be others, you can kick our asses next time, yadda yadda yadda. When Portugal lost to Greece I was pissed, yet accepted the defeat and moved on. This trolling is getting out of hand, really :ohwell: