Angchelos Charisteas = so the Werder Player

:smug:

:shifty:

Edited by Michael Matzat

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell. Greece are close to beating France when we couldnt, they beat Portugal and we couldnt. And whats more, a Tottenham player scored against Enlgand last night. My world is turning upside down

Further prove, if it was needed, that Henry cannot head a ball.

Maybe he aint too good with his head but he is by far one of the best with his feet, if not the best.

Oh and I have already had England fans going wild over this saying France are shit, even though they beat England and even though they are the better team.

One thing for sure is that everything blew wide open, my money is still on Czech too and I think I would put that money up by thousands if I had the cash <_<

Greece wont be able to handle the Czech's if you ask me.

Wow, who thought Greece had a chance in hell of making the semifinals?

I assume Greece'll be playing at the Olympics too, I think they have quite the chance of getting gold medals there.

<------------

well i had the bonus that i know that Rehagel is a brilliant coach wich most people out of germany don´t know

they play to olympics to i think, imagin how crazy that will be in their own country after getting their homeland crowed crazy like this (they say this is the biggest thing for greec sinc they got the democarety)

also i might ad this match to my tap liberery

tape one

How to get Englanded - England vs France

tape two

How not to get Englanded 1, managing to get a draw against France - Croatia vs France

tape 3

How not to get Englanded 2, winning against France - Greece vs France

:shifty:

Edited by Michael Matzat

Wow, Greece won! I'm really surprised. Good game. I'm saying Greece or Portugal to win this.

Edited by Laice_

Well done to Greece. They played damn well.

I don't care about the tournament now though. England loosing kinda hurt my passion for it. However, I might still be right about my prediction of who's going to win the tournament.

COME ON PORTUGAL~! DO ME ONE FUCKING FAVOR!!!

Oh, and I hate Christian Ronaldo. He's a smug twat.

France > England

Greece > France

Therefore

Greece > England.

Say it isn't so