2011 NCAA College Basketball Season

Blitz

Stoked UNC lost. Everyone in my bracket pool picked them to win it all. I got 3/4 final four teams and have Ohio State winning it all. Not a Buckeye fan at all, but the pick is looking good. Wish Michigan State wouldn't have dropped out so early.

I got half the final four right with Ohio State/Kansas... Damn you Duke and New Mexico lol...

Out of the teams remaining I'd love to see a Louisville vs Kansas final and I'd like to see Pitino get another NCAA Championship...

Don't really care too much for Kentucky or Ohio State...

50% right on the Final Four and still have a shot at getting the title game right. Don't really care who wins, but have a soft spot for Pitino so I guess I'm rooting for Louisville. I will never get over how Coach Cal looks like a used car salesman though. He used to look more like a basketball coach, but going to New Jersey forever changed him.

Well at least one half of my national championship game pick is there as I had Kansas over Ohio State in my final four...

I had Kansas losing in the National Championship game but I think I'd much prefer to see them get the win over Kentucky...