2011 NCAA College Basketball Season

Blitz

The fix was painfully in. It was an 8 on 5 game against UNC-Asheville today. They were screwed out of a legitimate chance to pull off the greatest upset in NCAA Tournament history.

The chalk junkies got what they wanted today, and even though I have 'Cuse going to the Final Four, I'm sick to my stomach about it.

This has been a terrible set of games for me. West Virginia lost, Wichita State lost and Baylor is holding on for dear life. Perry Jones III with TWO points? Ridiculous. I haven't seen someone so passive since LeBron in the NBA Finals.

Guest mr. potato head

VCU's the only blemish on my record so far. As long as UNLV wins tonight (and then a lot more since I've got them making it to the final eight), it'll stay that way.

VCU's the only blemish on my record so far. As long as UNLV wins tonight (and then a lot more since I've got them making it to the final eight), it'll stay that way.

I'm in the same boat on both of those, plus I also lost Long Beach and WVU. The Elite 8 pick for Vegas is definitely looking shaky.

Glad to see Vanderbilt finally got some therapy for that first-round mental block. Now, I only need them to win two more.

I'm also highly thankful that most of the bracket services simply list "Play-In Winner" rather than making you specify a team, since I expected Cal to make the Sweet 16. Now, I have to root for South Florida to win two more. It'd be fine, except watching their games is slightly more boring than watching flies fuck.

I saw flies fuck once. I thought they were fighting. :unsure:

Anyway, my miss was Long Beach State. After watching them in the conference final, I had them slated to slip into the Sweet Sixteen, so that's a booger for me. I like that MPH picked UNLV to go to the Elite-8. He really is stuck in 1990. :shifty:

It would really put the cherry on the shit sundae that's been the Pac-12 this season for Cal to bomb and Colorado to bone me (and MPH) out of Vegas making a run. Sure, NOW someone from that conference does something right. <_<

That Southern Miss story is hardly surprising. This is a college that willingly hired Larry Eustachy as head coach. Top suggestions for him on Google are pretty flattering I gotta say. :shifty:

11/16 today unless UNLV miraculously comes back. Bad start.

EDIT - Rebels are runnin!!!!

Not anymore, Colorado will hang on.