Unlikely album collaborations you'd like to see

RPS

The Magnetic Fields (especially now they can use synths again) and a female with a really strong voice. Laura Marling would be good someone traditionally 'pop' may be better. Gwen Stefani? Beyonce? whoever.

A full album of MIA, Santogold and Kanye collaborating.

Scroobius Pip/Sage Francis and Rick Rubin..

I've seen Scroobius Pip and Sage Francis perform together along with Buddy Dolan. There is a video on youtube of it.

Yeah but I want them to combine with a top notch producer. Plus three white guys making a killer hip-hop album would be nice. Not in a racist way, well yeah actually I guess it is sort of racist. Having said that I'd also like a fully black rock group. It's not about them being a novelty, more about them being novel and showing that music doesn't really have a racial divide.

The Magnetic Fields (especially now they can use synths again) and a female with a really strong voice. Laura Marling would be good someone traditionally 'pop' may be better. Gwen Stefani? Beyonce? whoever.

I've seen Scroobius Pip and Sage Francis perform together along with Buddy Dolan. There is a video on youtube of it.

Yeah but I want them to combine with a top notch producer. Plus three white guys making a killer hip-hop album would be nice. Not in a racist way, well yeah actually I guess it is sort of racist. Having said that I'd also like a fully black rock group. It's not about them being a novelty, more about them being novel and showing that music doesn't really have a racial divide.

Bad Brains, Black Death, and Death (punk band from Michigan, not the Florida death metal band) are all black rock bands.

Oh, I hear that, it would be awesome. If you like white hip hop you should probably check out Ugly Duckling, Atmosphere, Grieves and Evidence, you horrible racist!

And when I saw Sage, Scroob and Dolan all together, they all had varying degree's of beard, so it looked like an evolution of beard.

Bad Brains, Black Death, and Death (punk band from Michigan, not the Florida death metal band) are all black rock bands.

Wow, never thought I would see the day that somebody mentioned Death on here.

Living Colour motherfucker.

• Like 1