EWBA: NBA 2K12 Online Association (360)

Maxx

So are there any trade regulations as far as with the CPU goes? I wouldn't mind trading for a couple guys on the trade blocks.

Well I believe once a trade is proposed everyone in the league is allowed to look it over and veto if they deem it unfair.

After getting my ass handed to me by the Warriors i'm in desperate need of a big man and another shooter. Kemba Walker can't do everything. This team sucks.

This game makes me rage to a point beyond belief sometimes. The Jazz just shot 60% on me, going 7/8 from three with CJ FUCKING MILES getting 6 of those threes and 30 points overall. I lost 90-60.

I rage quit in the middle of the 4th, too disgusted to even finish.

The joys of being a terrible NBA team.

Can't you just sim to the end of the game? I always do that with the old NBA 2K games when I want to rage quit. It feels like less of a loss that way. >_>

Haha yeah that's exactly what I did right after CJ Miles hit his third last second fadeaway three pointer. This team is going to make my hair gray by the end of this thing.