Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

The one thing fucking up my plans right now is Renly. No heir cause gay, plus his wife for some reason is Brienne of Tarth :\

Gay people are always breeding whenever I play. Whatever the de-buff is it definitely doesn't seem to have much impact.

Speaking of which I really wish they'd do something where if you are leading troops your wife doesn't become pregnant, or if she does you don't have her hate you when you think the kid might not be yours. I don't think it's exceptionally shitty to think your wife might be porking the mailman if she's suddenly with child and you're marching around another continent.

• Like 1

I had a game where I tried to get married to Margaery Tyrell for years, but her father kept saying "no". Eventually, after my first wife passed away, I looked and saw a 24-year old Margaery was still single. I asked her to marry me and she accepted.

Years later and she never got pregnant. Turns out she was gay and I never realized. :(

• Like 1

I had a game where I tried to get married to Margaery Tyrell for years, but her father kept saying "no". Eventually, after my first wife passed away, I looked and saw a 24-year old Margaery was still single. I asked her to marry me and she accepted.

Years later and she never got pregnant. Turns out she was gay and I never realized. :(

Runs in the family :shifty:

Robb's Margaery on the other hand is like an Irish-Catholic mother. 9 kids and counting!

King Beron Stark of the Trident! (married to Queen Shireen Baratheon, daughter of King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name)

Cassana Stark! (Stillborn :( )

Prince Donnis Stark! (Berothed to Lady Desmera Tyrell, son of Lord Paramount Willas Tyrell [Margaery's non-gay brother])

Prince Eddard Stark! (Berothed to Lady Paramount Elinor Lannister, daughter of Tommen Lannister and Arya Stark)

Prince Theon Stark! (Died as an infant)

Prince Stannis Stark! (Betrothed to some bastard kid that may have a claim to the Westerlands; the bastard is descended from...Twyin I think.)

Prince Brandon Stark! (Not yet betrothed)

Princess Arya Stark! (Twin 1, infant)

Princess Sansa Stark! (Twin 2....she's retarded :shifty: )

Gay people are always breeding whenever I play. Whatever the de-buff is it definitely doesn't seem to have much impact.

Speaking of which I really wish they'd do something where if you are leading troops your wife doesn't become pregnant, or if she does you don't have her hate you when you think the kid might not be yours. I don't think it's exceptionally shitty to think your wife might be porking the mailman if she's suddenly with child and you're marching around another continent.

The debuff is only like -20% fertility, but most characters have a base of at least 70%, so that's still 50% fertility which isn't bad - and is then effected by stuff like the attractive trait, which is either plus 10 or 20% fertility.

I caught Margaery in bed with another woman.

I sent Robb into the bed of that woman, cause that's how The King In The North rolls (H) .

(Amazingly, it was the daughter of The Hound, who appropriately in this game, I shall dub The Bitch :shifty: ).

• Like 1

I love being an evil bastard sometimes.

Playing as Ned, right when the show starts....

It's three year's later. Rickon Stark needs a guardian to teach him. I decide I want Rickon to be a warrior like daddy, Robb and Brandon (Being taught by Barristan).

To whom do I give this honor of raising my son?

THE MOTHERFUCKIN' MOUNTAIN.

Rickon will be a badass, oh yes.

• Like 1

Played as Stannis during War of the Five Kings.

Took King's Landing, captured everyone, sparred almost everyone.

Except Joffrey and Ser Meryn. They helped me appease the Lord of Light :) .

Banished Tyrion and Twyin to The Wall. Tyrion takes it, but Tywin still has friends and managed to escape. That is, until he got a visit from a shadowy friend of mine :) .

And pretty much the entire realm hates me for killing Joffrey, but they can't do dick thanks to the Lord of Light's protection.

I honestly sympathize with Robert at this point. Winning the Iron Throne is a lot more fun than running it.

I've done my usual thing of toying with this game for a bit, thinking "...no, I do just suck at this", and then going off to play Europa Universalis IV instead.

EU4: the game for CK2 wusses. :shifty:

• Like 1