Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

I didn't bother with retinues because I figured what's the point when you can't start a war with a standing army and they take time to recharge, I'm a moron.

I also accidentally married my heir to my half sister or something because I was at war and wasn't paying much attention. I lucked out as the inbred would be heir died young from being inbred, and the spare only picked up weak.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So playing the GOT mod, as Jon Snow. Stannis legitimized me, we took the North.

Gilly was in Winterfell, with her kid Owen. I took him as a ward, trained him up and eventually gave him Bear Island.

Anyway, some years later, Jon is dead and his son rules the North. That's besides the point, anyway.. Owen's daughter has been married off to a BEAR. That's fantastic.They still live by the old Gods too, so a bunch of kids have been sacrificed to the Gods.

Bear Island is a mad place in my game.

• Like 4

It was going to have the Game of Thrones mod, that was a given, I've never played it without :P

Here are my current ideas, take your pick:

1. Ned Stark, pre-beheading. Demand a trial by combat and escape my fate, then put Stannis on the throne by any means necessary.

2. Robb Stark, War of the Five Kings. Gain independence for The North and free ourselves of the Lannister's tyranny.

3. Littlefinger, start of the show. Gain all the power.

4. Stannis Baratheon, Feast for Crows/Season 5. Gain the support of the North, kill the Boltons, and take the Iron Throne.

5. Daenerys Targaryen, start of the show. Burn everything to the ground and siege Westeros.

6. Random lord of unimportant house. Get onto the Iron Throne.