Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

That's the problem though, some stuff I know really well and other stuff which seems really basic I have no idea of as I basically play it as 'fabricate claims, wreck some fools, rinse and repeat'.

So what to spend money on and the tech stuff and the church stuff I have no idea of. Plus because I stop playing for long periods I totally forget how to do basic stuff or how to cope with the different types of inheritance and junk. It just sucks sitting through 15 minute videos and at the end being all 'duh' but not wanting to skip them because I have no idea if the info will be pertinent.

I admittedly haven't watched it so it may be rubbish, who knows. I'm shit at the game so I'm not one to give advice, but as far as I know the only thing you can do with the churches is throw money at campaigns to have your religious men be elected cardinal, and if you get enough of your guys to be cardinals there's a greater chance one of your subjects could become pope.

Am I the only one who thinks calling the muslims "kebab horde" is a bit racist?

Anyway, I should really get back into this. The only problem is originally it took me ages to learn how to play the game because the tutorial isn't exactly the best at helping you. I mean I didn't even know you could merge your armies from the different counties to make a bigger army... But now because its been so long I'm going to have to relearn it all again.

Is there an easier guide then the in game tutorial?

:shifty:

• Like 5

It is a bit cheeky to reduce the achievements of over a thousand years of Islamic civilisation to an after-pub snack.

It's a bit cheeky to reduce the cuisine of another culture to just an after-pub snack.

It is utterly disrespectful - nay, racist - to take a single dish and pass it off as being representative of an entire culture's cuisine.

• Like 1

Dude should list what he covers in the video description.

He doesn't, I think it's because none of it was pre-planned. Lots of times he loses his train of thought mid explanation because he clicks something and decides to explain that instead.

Am I the only one who thinks calling the muslims "kebab horde" is a bit racist?

Anyway, I should really get back into this. The only problem is originally it took me ages to learn how to play the game because the tutorial isn't exactly the best at helping you. I mean I didn't even know you could merge your armies from the different counties to make a bigger army... But now because its been so long I'm going to have to relearn it all again.

Is there an easier guide then the in game tutorial?

:shifty:

It's 2015, writing is dead, go make youtube video :@

• Like 4

Dude should list what he covers in the video description.

He doesn't, I think it's because none of it was pre-planned. Lots of times he loses his train of thought mid explanation because he clicks something and decides to explain that instead.

I knew he didn't, I just think that he should because you have the same reason as me when it comes to not paying attention to tutorial videos. He could even go back and put in points on what he talked about after recording but there is so much volume and very little quality when it comes to stuff like this on YouTube.

It is a bit cheeky to reduce the achievements of over a thousand years of Islamic civilisation to an after-pub snack.

It's a bit cheeky to reduce the cuisine of another culture to just an after-pub snack.

It is utterly disrespectful - nay, racist - to take a single dish and pass it off as being representative of an entire culture's cuisine.

Thanks for the words in my mouth Andrew, didn't realise you were going to put them there.

Thanks for the words in my mouth Andrew, didn't realise you were going to put them there.

I didn't. But just stop this and admit defeat.

You did, and you accused me of racism, so I think you can politely apologise and we will forget this whole thing happened.

• Like 1

Rich, if you marry my sister, we will get a formal alliance and I can drop my doomstack on metalman.

• Like 1

You did, and you accused me of racism, so I think you can politely apologise and we will forget this whole thing happened.

Yes, because I really meant that.

I'm putting you in my undesirables ring binder.

Geez guys, all this fighting. And over what? Reddit is terrible? In other words, sun shines, grass grows, birds fly, brother I hurt people, etc.

• Like 1