TEW05 Real World Update: March 2012

Remove Scott Steiner from TNA. Hasn't appeared in 4 months and his profile has been removed from the company website.

Apparently Terry Taylor and Finlay have both returned to the WWE. Taylor is working in development (so add him to FCW as a road agent) and Finlay will be working as a regular agent so add him to WWE itself.

ROH Showdown in the Sun Spoiler

- Roderick Strong is the new TV Champion.

He does Ring Ka King.

So? Doesn't mean he is still involved with TNA. Jimmy Rave, Chris Masters and Harry Smith all do RKK too, and they don't appear in TNA. Not being there since December should result in him being removed from the roster, especially if he is off the site roster. Not like he was doing anything important anyway, and with what he was doing...the Immortal angle, it's dead.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

CMLL Spoiler via Puroseu Spirit's Facebook:

Prince Devitt defeated Volador, Jr. last night in CMLL to be crowned the new NWA World Historic Middleweight Champion. Devitt, who is also the reigning IWGP Junior Heavy champion, will be heading back to Japan here soon. It should be interesting to see how him being crowned a new champion will alter the Best of the Super Juniors starting in late May. You got to think that some CMLL stars may be involved to try and earn the right to win belt back.

From Cubsfan:

"Crowd was strongly behind Volador. Mascara was Devitt’s second, Mephisto was Volador’s second. Volador took the first with a backcracker, Devitt took the second, and Devitt won a long third fall with the Bloody Sunday. Devitt is the 4th champion."

Devitt posted on twitter:

"My luggage is going to be slightly heavier leaving Mexico that when I arrived!"

Make Prince Devitt the NWA World Historic Middleweight Champion.

Well I was in two minds about it, do I go strictly on April 1st and leave out WrestleMania or since WrestleMania is in the game as a March show add in only that info in.

I’ll leave it for tomorrow for any feedback on this, if the call is to add in the Mania results It will be up Monday, if it’s to stay strict to April 1st it will be up tomorrow night.

Update

Finlay has said in an interview he hasn't signed a contract with the WWE, said nothing has been confirmed.

Rima Fakih said she has signed a contract with the WWE. Probably worth waiting to see if she is added to the FCW Roster page within the next month, many rumors this weekend obviously.

Edited by tougie

Guest The Phenomenal Red

DGUSA Notes:

Remove Ronin. Jei of iHEARTdg stated that with Chuck Taylor turning his back on Ronin, the stable fell apart.

CIMA's neck should be at 70% and his leg should be at 99%. He has had neck issues dating back to 2003 and got a leg injury recently during the DGUSA shows in Florida.

Uhaa Nation's leg should be at 95% as he was out for both the Friday and the Saturday shows during the DGUSA shows in Florida.