TEW05 Real World Update: March 2012

J.Miller and Tommy Treznik need to be a tag team called either "The H3RD" or "Treznik and Miller". Medium experience. Formed in 2008

• Like 1

Thanks for the update

Maybe its just me, but I think that WSU should have a higher popularity than Shimmer.

- WSU has a regular schedule, shimmer only tapes two times a year.

- Former WWE stars like Melina, Jillian, Sunny, Dawn Marie, Molly Holly or Jazz worked WSU shows

- WSU helds a few iPPV's per year

I think their popularity should look like this:

10% in every region in Canada

25% in Puerto Rico

30% in Mid South, Mid West, New England, North West, South East, South West

35% in Great Lakes and Mid Atlantic

45% in Tri-State

And their money should be raised to 150.000 or 200.000

Other notes

- the German Stampede Wrestling (GSW) promotion is currently on hiatus.

- Steve Douglas should be set to retired wrestler with all roles set to never

- Shaul Guerrero should be a heel in FCW with an arrogant gimmick

- Michael Hutter should be a babyface in WWE

- Thaddeus Bullard should be a heel in WWE with a cocky gimmick

- Steven Regal is the new General Manager for nXt - change his authority figure role to usually,

his semi-active to rarely, his colour commentator to sometimes and his road agent to rarely

- Johnny Curtis should be a heel in WWE

- Dustin Rhodes is in charge of training the Divas so maybe set his road agent role to sometimes,

he also seems to be semi-retired so maybe change him to semi-active and change his wrestler role to

rarely and his semi-active to usually - and maybe boost his respect skill to 75

- Kazarian should be a heel in TNA

What are your plans for the indian wrestlers that are signed for the Ring Ka King project? They signed mutli-year deals

with TNA and will be trained in OVW.

Ring Ka King's Indian wrestlers I will look into info and everything on. Ring Ka King I toyed with the idea of adding to the data (basing them out of Europe) but held off on, would that be something you guys would be interested in or not? If I add them most likely the Indian wrestlers won't be there for next months data unless I can get everything for them.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

More Dragon Gate notes:

Add Veteran Army as a stable with CIMA, Don Fujii, Dragon Kid, Masaaki Mochizuki & Stalker Ichikawa.

Add MarahaIsappa as a stable with Genki Horiguchi, Ryo Saito & Yasushi Kanda.

WSU Anniversary Show spoiler

Jessicka Havok won the WSU World title.

Allysin Kay and Sassy Stephanie won the WSU Tag Team titles.

Up the popularity for Havok to 30 or 35 in Tri-State and in every other US area to 25

Up the popularity for Kay and Steph to 25 in Tri-State and in every other US area to 15

Edited by No1Thuganomic

Add a protege relationship between Larry Zbyszko and Bruno Sammartino (Larry was the protege)

Add a hatred relationship between Bruno Sammartino and Vince McMahon

Add a strong friendship relationship between Larry Zbyszko and Scott Hall

Turn Magnus and Samoa Joe to Babyfaces in TNA.

Monday Night RAW Spoiler

Santino Marella is the new US Champ

Just to let everyone know I am back and I’ve had a word with DoubleJ13 and got the reigns back of the database, only problem was I was working on some changes in a few areas and I’m going to try and see if I can merge the databases so my stuff won’t be lost and neither would DJ13’s additions although knowing TEW’s easy of database merging outside of the program things might not work out right but got to try.

Since the next big event is WrestleManis I’m looking to set the next database up for that show although any changes from the show won’t be in the next database.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Yes. Add Ring Ka King. Eastern Europe

This is wrong on so many levels!

This is the best option for the game. I agree logistically it is a huh, but it is a promotion that should be added...

Erin Angel should be signed to EVE, that's about the only one I've noticed. Going to check through a few more things I've observed from the Brit Wres scene when I get the chance. That was about all I rememeber from my session the other day.

The Pro Wrestling EVE promotion is not in the game in the march update.

Erin Angel should be signed to EVE, that's about the only one I've noticed. Going to check through a few more things I've observed from the Brit Wres scene when I get the chance. That was about all I rememeber from my session the other day.

The Pro Wrestling EVE promotion is not in the game in the march update.

Really? Well with them doing internet pay per views may be worth adding them. They're technically the widest spread UK company!