TEW05 Real World Update: March 2012

Halloween, Damian 666, Bestia 666, X-Fly & Super Nova are out of Perros del Mal (the promotion). They're calling themselves "Familia de Tijuana", but they're still committed to their upcoming bookings in AAA (in the case of Damian/Halloween/X-Fly).

EDIT: Also, Lucha Libre USA doesn't have a deal with MTV2 or tr3s anymore. They air matches on their official website, though.

- Turn Billy Blaze Heel in CWE

- Add a Stable called "The Sons of Anarchy" to CWE, with Cliff Corleone, Mike Mission and Billy Blaze

- Remove Arya Daivari from CWE

- Remove Antonio Scorpio Jr. from CWE and The Alliance of Defiance stable

- Remove Jimmy Jacobs from CWE

- Remove Kenny Omega from CWE

- Remove Phil Atlas from CWE

- Also, on the note of Ring Ka King, since it's technically owned by TNA, why don't you just add it as a second brand to TNA?

- Also, on the note of Ring Ka King, since it's technically owned by TNA, why don't you just add it as a second brand to TNA?

I personally would rather not include it at all; even though it is recorded in the US it airs for the Indian market which there isn’t included in the game. And before people bring up the whole “well you can find episodes online”, from all that I see is that their uploaded by people to get the footage available worldwide it’s not put up by the company running it.

I personally would rather not include it at all; even though it is recorded in the US it airs for the Indian market which there isn't included in the game. And before people bring up the whole "well you can find episodes online", from all that I see is that their uploaded by people to get the footage available worldwide it's not put up by the company running it.

The shows are recorded in India. There were Tapings in December and Febuary. The TV-station (Colors Network) that airs the shows, uploads Ring Ka King episodes on YouTube.

Personally I wouldn't add the company, but I would add the indian wrestlers, because they are trained in the US (in OVW).

I am currently doing an update for Shimmer taking into account what has happened over the past weekend. Using my Women’s updated I have added in a couple of missing workers (December, Leon and Shazza McKenzie) but I am missing stats for Angelus Layne and Nikki St. John.

Going through the shows the following were at the previous tapings but not the tapings this weekend from the brief results I found, so if any of these were at the tapings in a non-wrestling capacity then I won’t remove them.

- Allysin Kay

- Amber O'Neal

- Anna Minoushka

- Annie Social

- Ariel

- Ashley Lane

- Buggy Nova

- Cherry Bomb

- Daffney

- Daizee Haze

- Hiroyo Matsumoto

- Jamillia Craft

- Jennifer Blake

- Jessica James

- Jessie Brook

- Madison Eagles

- Maja Svensson

- Misaki Ohata

- Nevaeh

- Nikki Roxx

- Rachel Summerlyn

- Rebecca Knox

- Sarah Stock

- Serena Deeb

- She Nay nay

- Su Yung

- Tomoka Nakagawa

- Yumi Oka

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename Super Shenlong II to Mondai Eliong

This was previously listed as Mondai/Problem Arong but this is apparently the real spelling for the former Super Shenlong.

AAA Rey de Reyes notes:

Full AAA results whenever AAA posts them. You can see what I’ve put together so far here, but the high points:

Perro Aguayo Jr. won Rey de Reyes.

Jeff Jarrett turned on LA Park, who is not yet a tecnico, but did repay the favor by costing Jarrett (and helping Mesias to win the title.)

La Parka was turned on by La Milicia and is apparently a tecnico, maybe allied with the Bizarros.

Teddy Hart is back, with La Sociedad.

Argenis may be a rudo member of Consejo, who won their match to stick around.

El Mesias won the AAA (Mega) Heavyweight title.

Make L.A. Par-K a face. Remove from Perros Del Mal and La Sociedad.

Make La Parka (Jr.) a face. Remove from La Sociedad, La Milcia and Legion (not sure which of the final two he is in exactly.)

Add Teddy Hart to AAA as a highlight reel heel. Add to La Sociedad.

Make Argenis heel? Add to Consejo? Remove from Real Fureza Arera?

This was previously listed as Mondai/Problem Arong but this is apparently the real spelling for the former Super Shenlong.

There is only one Super Shenlong in the game, which is this one, also is it a full rename or just for working with Dragon Gate?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

There is only one Super Shenlong in the game, which is this one, also is it a full rename or just for working with Dragon Gate?

That is the Super Shenlong that is with Dragon Gate. He is the second one after the previous one (Shinobu of Big Japan) who may or may not be in the game.

I would make it a Dragon Gate rename and rename the entry to Daisuke Kimata.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Tick Very Religious for Lance Hoyt and Ted DiBiase Jr. Quote verses on twitter often, thank god, etc.

The verses is fine but "Thank god" or "Thank the lord" are two things i say all the time and I'm not religious in the slightest. Those sayings don't really mean anything to this.

Didn't mean it in that aspect (I use those sayings as well), I mean't in terms of actually thanking god for just about everything. Such as "Another great day, thank god, my life is good, bible verse, etc".

Isn't Ted Sr. a minister now and Ted Jr. was from his second marriage which was after he found God?

Tick Very Religious for Lance Hoyt and Ted DiBiase Jr. Quote verses on twitter often, thank god, etc.

The verses is fine but "Thank god" or "Thank the lord" are two things i say all the time and I'm not religious in the slightest. Those sayings don't really mean anything to this.

Didn't mean it in that aspect (I use those sayings as well), I mean't in terms of actually thanking god for just about everything. Such as "Another great day, thank god, my life is good, bible verse, etc".

Isn't Ted Sr. a minister now and Ted Jr. was from his second marriage which was after he found God?

Okay? So why exactly shouldn't Dibiase Jr. have religious ticked? Haven't seen a decent arguement as to why not.

Edited by tougie

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Okay? So why exactly shouldn't Dibiase Jr. have religious ticked? Haven't seen a decent arguement as to why not.

I was just following logic for Jr. and I believe he should. As for Lance Hoyt, I don't think there is enough proof to put him as very religious.

DG Notes via iHeartDG:

Lower Naoki Tanizaki/Tanisaki's arms by 5%, he has been out with an injury since January. His entry name should be Naoki Tanisaki and his Dragon Gate name should be Naoki Tanizaki. Remove him from Mad Blankey.

Tomahawk TT/Takuya Tomakoma should go by Naoki Tanisaki in Dragon Gate.

In a FINAL update to Super Shenlong's name change, it should be Mondailong as the company shortened the name supposedly to curb the connotations of an "evil dragon."

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

ECCW Titles Holders Should Be:

NWA Canadian Heavyweight - Bishop

NWA/ECCW Championship - Pete Powers

NWA/ECCW Tag Team - Alex Plexis and Randy Myers

NWA/ECCW Women's - KC Spinelli

NWA/ECCW Vancouver Island - Azeem the Dream

NWA/ECCW Hardcore - Michael Sweetser

ECCW SLAM Academy - Ray Brooks

The NWA Canadian Jr Heavyweight and NWA Canadian Tag Team titles should be defunct.

A few more recent title updates:

AJPW World Tag Team Champions are Manabu Soya and Takao Ōmori

CMLL World Heavyweight Champion is El Terrible

CMLL World Light Heavyweight Champion is Rush

CMLL World Middleweight Champion is Dragon Rojo Jr.

CMLL World Trios Champions are El Bufete del Amor (Marco Corleone, Maximo and Rush)

CMLL World Welterweight Champion is Mascara Dorado

CMLL World Womens Champion is Marcela

Dragon Gate Open The Triangle Gate Champions are JIMMYZ (Genki Horiguchi, Ryo Saito and Yasushi Kanda)

Dragon Gate Open The Twin Gate Champions are Jimmyz (Jimmy KAGETORA and Jimmy Susuma)

DDT Extreme Division Champion is Isami Kodaka

DDT KO-D Openweight Champion is Danshoku Dino

DDT KO-D Tag Team Champions are Sanshiro Takagi and Takao Soma

GPW World Heavyweight Champion is Martin Kirby

HWA American Luchadore Champion is Gerome Phillips

HWA Tag Team Champions are Jeff Mayhem and Troy Marcum

International Ribbon Tag Team Champions are Dropkickers (Tsukasa Fujimoto and Tsukushi)

Triangle Ribbon Champion is Neko Nitta

IW19 Champion is Tsukushi

IWRG Intercontinental Trios Champions are Los Capos Jr. (Cien Caras Jr. El Hijo de Máscara Año 2000 and Máscara Año 2000, Jr.)

K-DOJO STRONGEST-K Tag Team Champions are Kengo Mashimo and Taka Michinoku

WEW Hardcore Tag Team Champions are Kamui and Mammoth Sasaki

Perros del Mal Light Heavyweight Championship has been vacated

Not sure if they are not mentioned for a reason but DDT have two other titles. DDT Jiyugaoka Six-Person Tag Team Championship is a six man championship (Current champions - Hikaru Sato, Michael Nakazawa and Tomomitsu Matsunaga) and DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship is a one man championship (Current champion - Kana

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

ECCW Titles Holders Should Be:

NWA Canadian Heavyweight - Bishop

NWA/ECCW Championship - Pete Powers

NWA/ECCW Tag Team - Alex Plexis and Randy Myers

NWA/ECCW Women's - KC Spinelli

NWA/ECCW Vancouver Island - Azeem the Dream

NWA/ECCW Hardcore - Michael Sweetser

ECCW SLAM Academy - Ray Brooks

The NWA Canadian Jr Heavyweight and NWA Canadian Tag Team titles should be defunct.

I;ve completly overhauled the ECCW titles after their name change.