TEW05 Real World Update: March 2012

Before we get a spate of "remove FCW" comments I want to wait until it actually shuts down first, especially since I have read reports that it is shutting down soon as well as reports it will keep running till May.

Triple H (on WWE website) and Kevin Eck (WWE Creative team member) have shot down the FCW rumors. So it appears FCW is in no danger.

Edited by tougie

Make sure JBL has a strong friendship with Gerry Brisco, and a best friend with Bruce Prichard.

Lower Prichard's body health by 10-20% if not more, he had two heart attacks according to JBL on Twitter.

Make sure Ray Gordy is set to left the biz rather than retired.

Edited by tougie

Change Husky Harris' gimmick to Religious Zealot and rename him Levi Wyatt on his contract

http://wrestlingtrut...ash-tna-update/

Maybe add the ECW Heavyweight Championship (or whatever their main title was) to Resistance Pro. Apparently Rhino is defending it at the next event

Layla has returned at FCW so either put her on Exclusive PPa to FCW or PPA to WWE and FCW. Not sure if she will make any appearnaces at WWE for the time being though.

Now, I'm not good with stats so you'll have to ask elsewhere but you may wish to add Tim Zbyszko (Larry's son) and Cody Hall (Scotts son) to the data.

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

http://wrestlingtrut...ash-tna-update/

Maybe add the ECW Heavyweight Championship (or whatever their main title was) to Resistance Pro. Apparently Rhino is defending it at the next event

I will just say that firstly thats only cause he still owns the original, secondaly WWE owns all rights so chances its just to add something for that one show.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Dragon Gate notes from Memorial Gate (credit to iHEARTdg):

Add World-1 International to BOTH Dragon Gate and DGUSA with Masato Yoshino, Naruki Doi, Pac, Ricochet & Rich Swann.

Rename Mondailong/Super Shenlong to Mondai Ryu.

I’ve done an update for rosters for UK promotions and I’m missing the following workers

- Aaron Inferno (XWA)

- Aron Frost/Eric Oslo (ASW)

- Baron Bohka (FSW)

- Colossus Kennedy (ASW/ XWA)

- Craig Kollins (XWA)

- Danny Driscoll (ASW)

- Danny Evans (FSW)

- Danny Garnell (IPW:UK)

- Ghostface Thriller (FSW)

- Jason Logan (GPW)

- Josh Bodom (FSW)

- Jynkz (XWA)

- Ken Zen (GPW)

- LA Austin (GPW)

- Max Angelous (IPW:UK)

- Nick Riley (FWA)

- Tommy Dean (ASW)

- Sabbath (FSW)

- Sean Daniels (FSW)

- The Skullcrusher (GPW)

- Ste Mann (GPW)

- Wild Boar (IPW:UK)

I’m also going to do a minor clean-up of UK free agents, removing a few that are not that active and putting them into a backup if needed later.

New Japan have today announced that due to a “private problem”, the company has terminated the contract of Tomoaki Honma.

Remove Tomoaki Honma from New Japan.

Edited by tougie

Guest The Phenomenal Red

If they are in the game, add Trauma I & Trauma II to Perros Del Mal. They have officially joined the group.

Remove Bestia 666, Damian 666, Halloween, Super Nova & X-Fly from Perros Del Mal, they formed a touring group named La Familia Tijuana.

Vacate the Perros Del Mal Lightheavyweight title as Nova left Perros Del Mal.

Vacate the Perros Del Mal Extreme title as X-Fly left Perros Del Mal.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

IWRG notes (if not already done)

Add Bestia 666 to IWRG as a heel rudo lower midcarder.

Add Damian 666 to IWRG as a heel rudo main eventer.

Add Halloween to IWRG as a heel rudo main eventer.

Add X-Fly to IWRG as a heel rudo midcarder.

Add Zumbi to IWRG as a heel rudo lower midcarder.

Add Familia de Tijuana as a stable for IWRG with Bestia 666, Damian 666, Halloween, X-Fly & Zumbi.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Layla has returned at FCW so either put her on Exclusive PPa to FCW or PPA to WWE and FCW. Not sure if she will make any appearnaces at WWE for the time being though.

I would keep her under a WWE written deal as this is similar to Edge, Mark Henry and others returning to developmental tobknock off ring-rust after a lenghty injury.

DGUSA Spoilers:

Chuck Taylor turned heel on Johnny Gargano and left Ronin after losing an Open The United Gate Title decision match to Masato Yoshino and Ricochet after CIMA vacated his half of the titles sure to injury. Yoshino and Ricochet are the new champions.

I don't know if it's the data or just the way the game is but everyone fucking complains about their push in every promotion.

Remove Scott Steiner from TNA. Hasn't appeared in 4 months and his profile has been removed from the company website.

Apparently Terry Taylor and Finlay have both returned to the WWE. Taylor is working in development (so add him to FCW as a road agent) and Finlay will be working as a regular agent so add him to WWE itself.

ROH Showdown in the Sun Spoiler

- Roderick Strong is the new TV Champion.

Edited by tougie

Add Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel with minimum experience. No news on a name so far, so until then call them Tyson and Gabriel or something to that effect?

Kamala may need his other leg amputated. So lower leg health a considerable amount? 20%?

Remove Scott Steiner from TNA. Hasn't appeared in 4 months and his profile has been removed from the company website.

Apparently Terry Taylor and Finlay have both returned to the WWE. Taylor is working in development (so add him to FCW as a road agent) and Finlay will be working as a regular agent so add him to WWE itself.

ROH Showdown in the Sun Spoiler

- Roderick Strong is the new TV Champion.

He does Ring Ka King.