Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Obviously no matter how shit we are you weren't good enough. Looks quite badly on you that to dominate us we had to give you 2 of the goals ;)

We gave you one in the first leg. (Y)

Their goal in the second leg was pretty much given to them as well.

We gave you one in the first leg two in the second. Damn our incompetent generosity! To be honest it was still a miracle we got that close. Jol's gutless okay so we went into the second leg without two key players but when you need goals we just give them the bloody initiative! Not taking it away from Arsenal they were decent (except the first half of the first leg where they look shell shocked) but we really didn't help ourselves. Thank God we weren't as humiliated as the Scousers though!

Aaron Lennon was sick according to the official website and so they had to pull him out of the squad but it was too late to add Pyo onto the bench in time.

You actually forgot to, not it was too late, which makes it even funnier. Pyo was warming up at half-time when the fourth official came over and told the Tottenham bench, "uh, you realise he's not one of your subs right?".

We've not won a league game in 2007 and that says it all. We're already in a Middlesbrough situation where we NEED to win a cup now otherwise we can say goodbye to a lot of those players. I'm starting to wonder whether or not Jol will be in charge next season unless we can do something to sort out this fall...

He's a firm favourite in our house, his goals have already been christened 'Berbatov Cocktails', and my bruv has taken to chanting:

"Andy Garci-a...Andy Garci-a"

Whenever he's on the telly (He's a movie buff as well as a Spurs fan!).

I'm gonna get his name on my kit when I'm next at the Lane, now he's fit and playing regularly he looks like a tremendous goal threat, and his skill and ability on the ball means I'm drawing comparisons with Klinsmann, hopefully he'll stay a bit longer, the Chairman won't "wash his car with his shirt" and he'll maybe even surpass him in Spurs legend.

• 2 weeks later...