Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Although obviously not a Spurs fan, I know what Bill Nicholson did back in the 60's/70's with Spurs and for English football in general I guess with his Tottenham being the first English team to win a major European trophy.

R.I.P.

All i can say about Spurs at the moment is we are in desperate need of another center back to play with Ledley And another left winger because Atouba is one of the worst players to ever where that lily white shirt . Santini shouldnt be in charge if he continues to play poor football . our full backs dont get forwards , edman has got one of the best crosses in the team (the cross to Larsson for sweden @ the euro was by this man)

Our captain isnt inspirational , hes a tart who dont run . We dont play to our strengths , which is playing football and not whacking the ball up the field which is what i have seen since santinis taken over . I Feel cheated to pay over £200 for a season ticket and we play awful football which is one reason we shouldve kept hoddle .

Saturday we will most likely get a draw and god bless us when we face Arsenal next week

Edited by The Slickman

All i can say about Spurs at the moment is we are in desperate need of another center back to play with Ledley And another left winger because Atouba is one of the worst players to ever where that lily white shirt . Santini shouldnt be in charge if he continues to play poor football . our full backs dont get forwards , edman has got one of the best crosses in the team (the cross to Larsson for sweden @ the euro was by this man)

Our captain isnt inspirational , hes a tart who dont run . We dont play to our strengths , which is playing football and not whacking the ball up the field which is what i have seen since santinis taken over . I Feel cheated to pay over £200 for a season ticket and we play awful football which is one reason we shouldve kept hoddle .

Saturday we will most likely get a draw and god bless us when we face Arsenal next week

Let's not be silly - Hoddle was a fucking prick. At least George Graham had Spurs drilled, abeit took bribes and sweeteners. I totally agree with the Atouba thing - he is fucking awful, I'd give Gardner a run at centre back and I'd make Ledley King captain. How aren't we winning games with a team like:

GK: Robinson

DR: Paramot (Who has been magic)

DL: Edman

DC: King

DC: Gardner/Naybet

MR: Davies

ML: I'd take Johnnie Jackson

MC: Carrick/Davis

MC: Redknapp

FC: Defoe

FC: Keane

That, on paper, is a good team - nice mix of youth and experience and fairly talented with players like King, Paramot and Sean Davis who will run their hearts out.