Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Looks like Davies is off to Everton for £4m. Bit of a shock if you ask me because I thought he was just getting back on form and next season he would be back to his best. Looks like the Routledge signing is inevitable and he could well be our right wonger next season.

Yeah, we got a 33% chance. There are 6 teams in the draw and 2 get picked out to go into the UEFA cup.

I read somewhere it was 8 teams?

Looks like the Routledge signing is inevitable and he could well be our right wonger next season.

Edited by The Slickman

Grrr this is angry news.

Angry angry angry.

Everton of all clubs, it's so embarrassing.

And Etherngton was great too, just never given enough of a chance.

In CM03/04 I re-sign Etherington and play him down the left, Davies down the right, play wide balls and am brilliant.

Now I'll have to re-sign Davies as well.

He fits in so well at Spurs, it's gutting....

Unless of course we buy Van Der Vaart instead.

That's the only signing that will placate me.

Someone better than Davies, not worse that we will train up before selling to Aston Villa.

Moyes is a Champions League manager but Everton will not finish higher than tenth in the league next season...

And we beat them 1-0 away in the league and 5-2 at home.

And I still can't believe Arsenal finished top in the fair play league...

It's cos we were top until the last few games and then kept getting three yellow cards per game...

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Davies is off?

WTF?

He's our best Right Winger! I've always rated him as one of our better players, and aside from his period out with injury he's always served the club well. Hell I've had his name on my shirt for the last 3 seasons.

Who's gonna play up the right next season? Marney is a possibility, but I don't think he's the finished article yet. All the Beckham rumours were tantalising but that ain't gonna happen. Hopefully Arnesen has has a coupla top quality dutch blokes lined up to replace him.

And as for the FPLeague, well I'll accept any way into Europe next season. Hell it'd be a great laugh if we actually won it.

Davies is off?

WTF?

He's our best Right Winger! I've always rated him as one of our better players, and aside from his period out with injury he's always served the club well. Hell I've had his name on my shirt for the last 3 seasons.

Who's gonna play up the right next season? Marney is a possibility, but I don't think he's the finished article yet. All the Beckham rumours were tantalising but that ain't gonna happen. Hopefully Arnesen has has a coupla top quality dutch blokes lined up to replace him.

And as for the FPLeague, well I'll accept any way into Europe next season. Hell it'd be a great laugh if we actually won it.

I'm sad we're selling Davies, always thought he was a talented player that was unlucky with injuries when he came into form.

Routledge would be a good replacement, as we do need someone to run down the wing and supply crosses. Maybe we could even sort something similar out on the left hand side, as Ziegler can't cross that well.

I'm sad we're selling Davies, always thought he was a talented player that was unlucky with injuries when he came into form.

Routledge would be a good replacement, as we do need someone to run down the wing and supply crosses. Maybe we could even sort something similar out on the left hand side, as Ziegler can't cross that well.