Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

It's frustrating, we were the better side with only really the long ball causing us problems then we gift them their goal and it takes 10 minutes for us to get in. Jenas' goal was the only thing he did right in the first half. Sadly made the mistake of calling a rehearsal today so missed the second half. heard the winner was a scorcher mind :ohwell: It was a game we came anticipating the negative so it's a game to nothing. Good to see us playing alright though for the first time in '06.

Stalteri was bollocks yesterday, fucking awful. Surely Steven Kelly is a bit better?

As for Jenas, bar his miss (from which the first touch was amazing), I thought he did alright - if you noticed he was doing much of Stalteri's work in addition to his own. It's just redundant that we have no wingers. Poor Dawson as well, Sven was watching and he has one of his worst games of the season.

If Robben were to sign for Spurs, I would have mixed feelings about him leaving. On one hand, when he's on form I think he is one of the most skillful and speedy players in the Prem and could rip any defense apart. But on the other hand, he is a diving, annoying little shit who seems to developed an annoyin habbit of making a twat of himself.